The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Episode 1110: Laugh On

etching

[1]May 9, 2011
    • level: 22
    Well, this was a double-shocker episode...First Nene quits the show because she can't stand Star Jones and then Star Jones gets fired!
    The irony is that Nene would have been in the Final Four without Star in the picture because Trump moved her to the men's team. What sucks is that Hope got fired instead of Nene, who was the losing PM in the previous task. Nene's quitting means that every Celebrity Apprentice season so far had someone who either quit or basically gave up playing after winning a task.

Anyway, in the first task, LaToya because the first person to be fired twice as Backbone lost the biggest-wallet comedy show task $102,080 to $82,500. No surprise that she got fired as she was the weakest player.

In the second task, Star Jones was in charge of brand messenging but it wasn't great in the OnStar video task. The irony is that this might have been the first task where she didn't speak up and take charge and it cost her.

I'd like to see John Rich and Lil Jon face off in the finale, but Meatloaf has a couple wins. Marlee hasn't been bad either with one win...
    Edited on 05/09/2011 12:05am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]May 9, 2011
    • level: 27
    Way too long (three hours with commercial breaks) even if I recorded to skip all of its commerical breaks! Ugh. Good, Nene quit on her own. She was annoying. I didn't like her. Poor Meat Loaf being emotional.

etching

[3]May 9, 2011
    antdude wrote:
    Way too long (three hours with commercial breaks) even if I recorded to skip all of its commerical breaks! Ugh. Good, Nene quit on her own. She was annoying. I didn't like her. Poor Meat Loaf being emotional.

Yeah, would have been nice if it was split up into two episodes.
    I'm not missing Nene either, but if she was going to quit, I just wish she would have done it during the previous boardroom to give Hope another week or two. Hope wasn't a bad player, just the odd one out on the team. Hope deserved to be brought back by Trump more than LaToya, IMHO...

chalidon1881

[4]May 11, 2011
    • level: 5

I was hoping Nene would have been the one to take down Star, but since she decided to be a whiny little child, she got beat by Star. It is unfortunate that Hope was looked over because of the "potential" that Nene supposedly had. This reminds me of another week that the wrong person got fired only to have that person fired the following week, and that is G. Busey. NO WAY, would I have kept him over Mark Mcgrath. And to be honest Star should have been fired the week she was Project mgr, because she did a horrrribbbble job. This interview process this season is all F'd up. The men's team should have never lost Meatloaf or McGrath, while the womens team shouldn't have lost Hope and LaToya as soon as they did.

etching

[5]May 12, 2011
    chalidon1881 wrote:
    This reminds me of another week that the wrong person got fired only to have that person fired the following week, and that is G. Busey. NO WAY, would I have kept him over Mark Mcgrath. The men's team should have never lost Meatloaf or McGrath, while the womens team shouldn't have lost Hope and LaToya as soon as they did.

McGrath was the PM that week and took the blame for the loss. Trump doesn't seem to like people who don't defend themselves well in the boardroom. Mark didn't push to get someone else fired, so he was, oh well...

Sometimes Trump plays the "best team going forward" card and LaToya and Hope drew the short straw. Star has been a strong player all season and I was surprised that Trump fired her over Meatloaf but that was probably the right call...

haldrey

[6]May 16, 2011
    First half was pretty good but the second half made excessively long and made me loss attention and eventually change channel.