TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1202: Getting Medieval

etching

[1]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 22
    Task this week was to perform a 15 minute Medieval Times show. The men won again, winning the vote count decisively 558-363. Penn's decision as PM to have his team tailored to each person's strength led to the win, particularly with the kids.

I agree with firing Victoria, as Lisa brings more to the team than Victoria, despite Lisa's rather harsh leadership as PM.

BTW, the boardroom is rather long this season, as evident by the fact the 2-hour episode ended at 11:06pm! The main reason for the longer length is that Trump tends to force both teams to name who they would want to fire, which unnecessarily increases the boardroom time by like a third or more. I mean, the tension between Lou and Penn shouldn't have even happened this week...

Edited on 02/27/2012 10:25am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ltcomstella

[2]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 18

Very cut throat episode !

trump shouldn't be making pm's pick people till they know who loses, i knowhe does for the fights etc but it's stupid asin the long run it will cause problems with team work, lou is clearly not over penns choice, where as george was more or less ignored by everyone, which is unfair.

hope dee's finger is ok

someone should throw some water on the women maybe add some mud too or baby oil/jello lol cos they going to be clawing each others eye's out soon !

Lisa really is being abitch, victoria imo has been the victim of bullying she may of lacked some effort and lacked interest, but then again lisa clearly pushed her aside and only focused on the younger women and her own issues (which she clearly has alot of)when they pixeled out the faux pas danni did have pants on and tia didn't bust out that much...but i did laugh at the crafty camera work on the kids faces..

i can't stand lisa, someone with afuse as short as hers is only going to get worse,

etching

[3]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 22
    ltcomstella wrote:

someone should throw some water on the women maybe add some mud too or baby oil/jello lol cos they going to be clawing each others eye's out soon !

i can't stand lisa, someone with afuse as short as hers is only going to get worse,

If it weren't for the tension, the women would be a boring team.

They definitely have less starpower than the men.
    It was funny last week when Aubrey complained she wasn't
    out in front of the shop to draw in people because I had no idea
    who she was before the show started. Most of the other women
    I wouldn't recognize on the street either...

Yeah, that's going to come back to bite Lisa later on.
    If Lisa loses again as PM she's probably get fired...

Edited on 02/27/2012 5:35pm