The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1303: I'm Being Punked by a Jackson

etching

[1]Mar 18, 2013
    • level: 22
    This week's task was to produce a five-minute soap opera in front of a live audience promoting Crystal Light Liquid. La Toya and Stephen were the PMs. Team Power's soap opera was more creative and interesting, but Plan B's utilized the product more and was declared the winner. Stephen got $50K for the Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund.

For the second time in three weeks, the PM for Team Power wimped out on sending Omarosa to the boardroom even though Omarosa played a part in the loss. This week Omarosa missed time during the task to attend to a personal matter. La Toya sent Brande and Dennis to the boardroom, but neither deserved to be fired, so La Toya was fired.
    Edited on 04/22/2013 3:22pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FuzzyLogic99

[2]Mar 18, 2013
    • level: 6

I think LaToya was right , Trump was not going to fire Omarosa. Even if La Toya brought back Omarosa Trump would still of fired LaToya. He would use the excuse she was the project manager. Omarosa brings conflicts which is good for the rsting. She is also the number oone reality villian according to Trump. There is np way he would get rid of her so soon. La Toya was done the moment her team loss. Trump is playing with a loaded deck.

All La Toya did was give Trump an easy way to save face. I would love LaToya bring back Omarosa. Atleast than we would have to listen as Trump tried to justified his rationsle for keeping Omarosa.

etching

[3]Mar 18, 2013
    • level: 22
    FuzzyLogic99 wrote:

I think LaToya was right , Trump was not going to fire Omarosa. Even if La Toya brought back Omarosa Trump would still of fired LaToya. He would use the excuse she was the project manager. Omarosa brings conflicts which is good for the rsting. She is also the number oone reality villian according to Trump. There is np way he would get rid of her so soon. La Toya was done the moment her team loss. Trump is playing with a loaded deck.

All La Toya did was give Trump an easy way to save face. I would love LaToya bring back Omarosa. Atleast than we would have to listen as Trump tried to justified his rationsle for keeping Omarosa.

Yeah La Toya was a dead duck either way but it looks bad on her to not bring in Omarosa.
    It's funny that the women on Team Power are such wussies for not bringing in Omarosa
    even though she wouldn't have gotten fired either time...
    Edited on 03/18/2013 5:47pm
    Edited 3 total times.

mcepin3

[4]Mar 19, 2013
    • level: 17

Yeah,Trump ain't gonna fire Omarosa till week 6-8. She is here/there only for drama and ratings. She is the most disgusting person I have seen on tv. All I know,is that if I was there,she would be already gone. in 1st week,there were 80.000$ missing from what everyone told. I get,that they may have raised only 230 grand,but if I were to compete for charity,I would be craving for blood and demanded honest truth on who raised how much money. Of course they(Trump and others) had to know,how much each one raised. I would turn that boardroom upisde down. Only Rodman isn't afraid of Omarosa,because he called out her fake crying in front of her and told her she is a "star".

xsillent

[5]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 1
    you know your show has no credibility when even the contestants know your bias is so strong that they'd make decisions that seem so stupid which in reality was the only choice they had.

ogimod

[6]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 1

The funny thing was that LaToya seriously thought thatTrump, a multi-billion dollar real estate investor, was being played by a two bit hustler like Omorosa...