The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1304: Men in Black Are Gonna Come Get Him

etching

[1]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 22
    This week's task is to showcase an interactive glass truck display for Farouk Systems CHI hair products. Claudia and Marilu were the PMs. Team Power's display had better branding, but Plan B's was judged to have the better overall experience. Marilu won $50K for her charity.

Omarosa was not brought into the boardroom for any of the three Team Power's losses. Claudia brought in Lil Jon and Dennis instead. Claudia wanted Dennis fired but Claudia ended up being fired.
    Edited on 03/25/2013 3:47am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 17

Claudia is just full of talk and can't back it up with her walk. LaToya,Claudia are afraid of Omarosa. In Brandy's defense,it was obvious as daylight,that Trump wouldn't get rid of Omarosa on first task and she was smart not to bring her back. Another thing,she didn't say,like LaToya and Claudia did,that Omarosa was the weakest in front of Trumps and judges and then NOT bring her into boardroom.

They can talk how they are not afraid of "battle" in the boardroom with Omarosa,but,like Trump said,when it mattered to back up their talk,they got scared and crushed under weight of their own words.

AND FFS STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON DENNIS!!! Not talking to anyone here in forums,but at contestants. They give him no job,are acting,like he can't do anything,has no ideas.... I think it is disgrace how they treat him. Poor guy,I feel his pain. No wonder man is alcoholic,if these are the types of people around him. They also blame everything on Gary,which as of now I kinda like him,because blame him,when he does something wrong,not when they are stars in your team and help you with everything,but they treat him the same...oh he can't do this,can't do that...Baldwin ain't gonna win,Marilu ain't gonna win,Lisa ain't gonna win,Omarosa ain't gonna win,etc....I think either Trace,Brandy or Lil Jon will win this season. My money is on Trace atm.

And then Claudia ask Lil Jon for help to get rid off Dennis...BITCH! Talks into Omarosa back,is scared of her and....uughhh I hate her now!

Also,it was obvious from last week's preview,which team will lose and who will be gone,when Claudia the Chicken brought back Dennis and Lil Jon.

Edited on 03/25/2013 1:53pm

etching

[3]Mar 26, 2013
    mcepin3 wrote:
    .I think either Trace,Brandy or Lil Jon will win this season. My money is on Trace atm.

Yeah, I like Trace....Would like to see him win too...

ogimod

[4]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 1

My money is on Lil' Jon... a shrewdbusinessman! Gary and Dennis keep getting blamed but Dennis actually had the best idea from this episode: take homeless women to makeover. First of all, hat would be the ultimate test of any beauty product line - Middle America doesn't always want to see beautiful women hawking these products, but would like to test drive these products on "regular" people...

antdude

[5]Mar 27, 2013
    • level: 27
    Soso episode. Dang, Omarosa again! She won't go away for a long time. Crazy Gary too! It is interesting that the future episodes will be only an hour long (OK, 42 minutes without commercial breaks). What happened? :O

mcepin3

[6]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 17

Here's my take on contestants so far(those who are still in game):

Trace Adkins- cool guy,here for right reasons,which is charity. Has people,who will give him money and is smart,when it comes to tasks. I see him going to the end and winning this season

Brande Roderick - great competitor.Also believe she is here for charity. Will fight in boardroom,raise money and not afraid to say what's on her mind(most of time)

Lil Jon- Same as those 2 above. I think Lil Jon,Brande and Trace will go to final 4. And one of those 3 will win this season.

Stephen Baldwin- Next to Omarosa,biggest snake in this season. If they win,everything is ok and all,but he's got 50 knives ready to stab you in the back. And he preaches to others and uses religion card. Here for also other reasons,than just charity for his "dear" mom.

Omarosa- disgusting,biggest snake,here for all the wrong reasons,doesn't care for charity,hooker picked up from the street,etc.

Marilu Henner- Her lips are so brown,from all the ass kissing she is doing. Oh he/she was a great pm,as long as they don't bring me into boardroom. And talks,and talks and talks....BREATHE WOMAN!

Lisa Rinna- Same as Marilu. Playing under radar,doesn't wanna do too much and not too little,so she isn't brought back into boardroom.

Penn Jillette- He ujst rubs me the wrong way. No idea,but something about him I don't like. Though he is somewhat competitor and helps win tasks.

Gary Busey- Will be victim of his own team,because he has "limited" skill set. So far he does everything they want him to do,but I get it also,when they say,that it's just his personality getting to them. Too much into face

Dennis Rodman - Cool guy and he will also be victim,because they just use him as an excuse. So far he had great ideas,but were shut down right away. Team player and not afraid to speak his mind.

etching

[7]Mar 30, 2013
    antdude wrote:
    Soso episode. Dang, Omarosa again! She won't go away for a long time. Crazy Gary too! It is interesting that the future episodes will be only an hour long (OK, 42 minutes without commercial breaks). What happened? :O

Originally CP was going to be cut back to 1 hour this season because the ratings weren't great, but because the NBC lineup is so weak this season, after the next couple weeks (because of The Voice reruns) it goes back to two hours the rest of the season...

antdude

[8]Mar 30, 2013
    etching wrote:
    antdude wrote:

Originally CP was going to be cut back to 1 hour this season because the ratings weren't great, but because the NBC lineup is so weak this season, after the next couple weeks (because of The Voice reruns) it goes back to two hours the rest of the season...
    Ah, it's temporary. OK and thanks.

etching

[9]Apr 1, 2013
    mcepin3 wrote:
    .I think either Trace,Brandy or Lil Jon will win this season. My money is on Trace atm.

Going to be interesting now that all three are on the same team. I'll say Brande gets booted first...

antdude

[10]Apr 8, 2013
    antdude wrote:
    etching wrote:
    antdude wrote:

Ah, it's temporary. OK and thanks.
    Back to 9:00 PM PDT again on the 14th.