The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1305: Lightning Strikes Mr. Hang Brain

etching

[1]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 22
    This week's task was the second biggest-wallet fundraiser of the season. Each team makes 3D artwork and sells it at a gallery. Most money raised wins. Trace moved over from Plan B since Team Power is down two people. Lil Jon and Lisa are the PMs. Lisa and Penn both brought in $80K in donations, though Stephen complained that Lisa sold off some of his artwork before he could sell it. This time around, the Blue Man Group brought in their donation inside jelly molds instead of blowing the cash all over the place like in a previous season. Trace and Lil Jon raised the most on Team Power, but Plan B was victorious once again for third week in a row, $225,000 to $179,500, so Lisa got $404,500 for her charity.

Lil Jon brought in Omarosa and Dennis to the boardroom since both raised the least money (around $10K). Third straight boardroom for Dennis. Seems odd, doesn't Rodman know some NBA players or management that can donate money? Lil Jon raised the most on his team ($82K) so like Brande in the first task, didn't get fired. Trump realized that Dennis was making an effort to contribute to the team this time unlike his previous season, so Trump decided to keep Dennis and fired Omarosa instead. Yay! About time Omarosa got fired...

Major improvement for Team Power to have Trace. With Omarosa gone, the drama action shifts over to Plan B...
    Edited on 04/01/2013 5:13am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 16

YEEEESS...Dennis!!!!! Dennis,Dennis,Dennis!!! Slammed her so hard and told Omarosa what is what. I am soooo glad he is still there. Like he said,he is team player. He get meaning of that word. But here,majority are snakes and fakes. GO DENNIS!!!

Ok,wth is up with Omarosa giving 2k$ to her contact!?!? Aren't there any rules against this? Only thing I can think of,is that she is getting special free passes or special kind of treatment,because she "made" this show a success!?!?!?...yeah right. That brick must hit her really hard.(I know Trump said,that thing about success,but still). Like many people said this,SHE IS NO CELEBRITY!!!

Stephen is Stephen...I told you,he is the biggest snake there next to Omarosa. Full of bs and no team player. He "cares" for art and art "matters" to him...yeah right,bs all day and all night with that guy.

I knew it again,which team will lose from start,because they showed us in first episode in preview,when Lil Jon,Omarosa and Dennis were walking into boardroom and Dennis did that joke "the good,the bad and the ugly". Shame that this episode was only 42min long.

DENNIS,DENNIS,DENNIS!!!! Boo-yah...all the way!

etching

[3]Apr 1, 2013
    mcepin3 wrote:

YEEEESS...Dennis!!!!! Dennis,Dennis,Dennis!!! Slammed her so hard and told Omarosa what is what. I am soooo glad he is still there. Like he said,he is team player. He get meaning of that word. But here,majority are snakes and fakes. GO DENNIS!!!

Ok,wth is up with Omarosa giving 2k$ to her contact!?!? Aren't there any rules against this? Only thing I can think of,is that she is getting special free passes or special kind of treatment,because she "made" this show a success!?!?!?...yeah right. That brick must hit her really hard.(I know Trump said,that thing about success,but still). Like many people said this,SHE IS NO CELEBRITY!!!

Yeah I glad that someone finally spoke out on Omarosa unlike the other wussies on her team. Yeah that was sneaky for Omarosa to give money to her contact, but I'm guessing the only rule might have been that Omarosa couldn't give money directly (so she went around it by giving it to her contact instead)...

mcepin3

[4]Apr 2, 2013
    • level: 16

Whole thing with Omarosa is fishy to me. I don't trust anything she says or does. I believe she and Trump had some agreement,because Omarosa has no celebrity power and that was obvious in first celebrity apprentice.

etching

[5]Apr 2, 2013
    mcepin3 wrote:

Whole thing with Omarosa is fishy to me. I don't trust anything she says or does. I believe she and Trump had some agreement,because Omarosa has no celebrity power and that was obvious in first celebrity apprentice.

Trump wanted her back for the drama and ratings but a few weeks of that was enough for Trump. Dennis deserved to continue so it was time to go for Omarosa...
    Edited on 04/02/2013 3:05pm

antdude

[6]Apr 8, 2013
    • level: 27
    Finally, she is gone again! Will she be back again?