The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1306: How Do You Spell Melania

etching

[1]Apr 8, 2013
    • level: 22
    This week's task was to produce a two page ad-editorial and display for the Melania Caviar Skin Care Collection by Trump's wife Melania. Dennis and Penn were the PMs. Plan B won for the fourth straight time as Penn won $40K for his charity despite a poor presentation when Team Power misspelled Melania's name in their advertising. Dennis brought Trace to the boardroom as Trace was responsible for the graphic design. Dennis was fired because he didn't delegate any tasks as PM and was brought back to the boardroom for the fourth straight week. No issues with Dennis getting fired as he was horrible as PM and Trace is much better than Dennis...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Apr 8, 2013
    • level: 17

I feel bad for Dennis. I think,because it was Trace,Dennis didn't put up much of a fight. Against Omarosa he fought and won,but here he didn't have that "fire". Even though I love Trace and am rooting for him,he could justifably be fired for misspelling. It was his mistake,because he didn't even check. Like Trace put faith in that "little girl",as he called her...so did Dennis put faith in his teammates. It really sucks for Dennis,because he knows meaning of word teammate.

Dennis said he ain't that kinda of pm,where he rules with iron fist. His approach is more casual. It just comes down to indivudal person and their preference of leading and being lead.

Personally both adds/presentations were boring to me. Nothing special,just bs how that product is "the best" out there Dennis made great case,saying let's go to your bathroom and see what you really use

I am from same country as Melania,but I do think they were kissing ass,when they compared Melania as some sort of goddess(so to speak). Nothing special,just tons of make-up

Edited on 04/08/2013 11:26pm

etching

[3]Apr 10, 2013
    • level: 22
    mcepin3 wrote:

I feel bad for Dennis. I think,because it was Trace,Dennis didn't put up much of a fight. Against Omarosa he fought and won,but here he didn't have that "fire". Even though I love Trace and am rooting for him,he could justifably be fired for misspelling. It was his mistake,because he didn't even check. Like Trace put faith in that "little girl",as he called her...so did Dennis put faith in his teammates. It really sucks for Dennis,because he knows meaning of word teammate.

Dennis said he ain't that kinda of pm,where he rules with iron fist. His approach is more casual. It just comes down to indivudal person and their preference of leading and being lead.

Yeah, no way Trump was going to keep Dennis over Trace. Problem with Dennis, he didn't put any effort into leading at all, not even delegating the task to his team...

antdude

[4]Apr 14, 2013
    • level: 27
    Wow, a typo. :O