The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1307: The First Leaf That Hits the Ground

etching

[1]Apr 15, 2013
    • level: 22
    This week's task is to create a 45-60 second silent film that embodies the sun care brand of Australian Gold. Marilu moved over to Team Power to even out the teams. Trace and Gary were the PMs. Turns out for once both teams actually did a good job on the task. Team Power's silent film had a better storyline and won with Trace dressed as a caveman, breaking Team Power's 4-week losing streak. Trace won $40K for his charity and is now 2-0 as PM.

Gary, Steven, and Penn were in the boardroom where Steven was fired. Plan B didn't show the entire product line at the end of the film and Steven was responsible for directing the film.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Apr 15, 2013
    • level: 16

Right person went home. Stephen was/is full of bs and I am glad he is gone. He was focused on only best selling product,was cheesy and in boardroom full of bs...and then he says he ain't gonna talk bs.

But more I think about it,more I think Trace should be fired over Dennis last week. Trace is better in this competiton than Dennis,but the best don't always win. That mistake was his and just if you watch this "last week on the celebrity..." you can tell from that,that Trace should be fired.

It's back to 1h24min,but I wonder what was really behind the scenes for those 2 episodes being only 42min. Seems very odd to me. I did read your comments,that it had something to do with Voice or something,but I don't buy that.

etching

[3]Apr 16, 2013
    • level: 22
    mcepin3 wrote:

Right person went home. Stephen was/is full of bs and I am glad he is gone. He was focused on only best selling product,was cheesy and in boardroom full of bs...and then he says he ain't gonna talk bs.

But more I think about it,more I think Trace should be fired over Dennis last week. Trace is better in this competiton than Dennis,but the best don't always win. That mistake was his and just if you watch this "last week on the celebrity..." you can tell from that,that Trace should be fired.

It's back to 1h24min,but I wonder what was really behind the scenes for those 2 episodes being only 42min. Seems very odd to me. I did read your comments,that it had something to do with Voice or something,but I don't buy that.

I don't really care for Stephen or Gary, so it didn't really matter to me who got fired. Team B's film was good, so I can see saving Gary because of it. Yeah, Trace deserved heat for the mistake, but Dennis was the PM and didn't do much at leading the team. Dennis just has too many faults, and that was his fourth straight boardroom.

I think NBC originally was going to have something else at 9pm on Sundays but they later changed their minds. CP was supposed to be two hours for just the first four episodes but they later changed it back to two hours...

mcepin3

[4]Apr 17, 2013
    • level: 16

Yeah his 4th boardroom,but that was bs on their part,because when LaToya and Claudia were PM,they didn't brought back Omarosa,because they were afraid of her. And they would always bring Dennis back into boardroom, no matter what would be reason. They would "beat around the bush" and Dennis,like always,would just say "just say my name".

And on leading...if they needed to argue their point in boardroom,they would be full of bs how they are grown men and women,that they don't need this or that,etc. Dennis could go and make it like he gave orders on who does what,but I prefered,that each chose what they want to do. If you know you are good at something or even great,then do it. If Dennis was out to get someone,he could have gave them completely out of their comfort zone. Personally I think sometimes it's just a charade of people giving other tasks to do.

Gonna add:

Main reason I am saying Trace should be fired,is because when Trace said "I didn't even look at it after..." and I went "boom,your fault then". He was in charge of that part and in that case I would fire him. His counter was that Dennis signed on it,but I can't get that statement out of my mind.

Edited on 04/16/2013 11:47pm