The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Episode 1308: Are You My Zulu Dancing Man?

etching

[1]Apr 22, 2013
    • level: 22
    This week's task is to create an interactive travel expo for South Africa Tourism. Brande and Penn are the PMs. Team Power has the adventure package, while Team B has the romance package. Penn is hampered because not only does Plan B have one less member than Team Power, they are effectively down two people because Gary is doing nothing for Plan B. Incredibly, Plan B manages to win the task as Penn used his contacts to get a South America chef and Zulu dancers along with musicians to perform at the expo. Marilu did a great job on the brochure for Team Power, but Team Power lacked any unique experiences during their expo. Brande brought Trace and Marilu to the boardroom. No issues with Brande getting fired, as nobody did a bad job on the task. Penn got $20K for his charity for winning, and Trump gave Brande's charity $20K as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Apr 22, 2013
    • level: 17

Not sure,but I think Penn got $40K ? I hope he did

Oh my god...just priceless,when Gary started talking about murder and all in front of...well first those 2 ladies and then also George

Trace was also funny and that's what I love about him. At times,he does seem to be little high and mighty,but I like simplicity he has. "I go into shop,ask you have this,they say yes,you have this,they show me where and boom...I am done And that's for free(meaning advice he gave)"...lol,lol,lol.

Guess Brande won't be in top 3 as I thought But I thought task was stupid. Romance...really? And all they did(Plan B) is,that they brought SA chef,dancers,etc. What was so special about it? Then on other side,you had team Power and they couldn't even mention safari. And what did exec's thought they will do with their presentation,when they had so little time to do it? Only one out of those 5 doable was golf. Shark,zip-line,surfing are way too big and can't be presented as they should be in such short time. I didn't include glamping,because I hate it. Trace said it right. For golf,they could get tons of stuff and even create mini-golf course,but those 3 were just too much.

Shame for Brande and they really were fucked,when they learned they had to present those 5 things. Again,Trace was fun,when he said "give her some money." He had good and right intentions,but it came out funny to me.

etching

[3]Apr 22, 2013
    • level: 22
    mcepin3 wrote:

Not sure,but I think Penn got $40K ? I hope he did

Guess Brande won't be in top 3 as I thought But I thought task was stupid. Romance...really? And all they did(Plan B) is,that they brought SA chef,dancers,etc. What was so special about it? Then on other side,you had team Power and they couldn't even mention safari. And what did exec's thought they will do with their presentation,when they had so little time to do it? Only one out of those 5 doable was golf. Shark,zip-line,surfing are way too big and can't be presented as they should be in such short time. I didn't include glamping,because I hate it. Trace said it right. For golf,they could get tons of stuff and even create mini-golf course,but those 3 were just too much.

Shame for Brande and they really were fucked,when they learned they had to present those 5 things. Again,Trace was fun,when he said "give her some money." He had good and right intentions,but it came out funny to me.

Nope, Penn only got $20K. The SA Tourism people were too cheap to kick in another $20K. Yeah, the Adventure package was the tougher challenge. It did look a bit cheesy. It would have been more fair if both teams did the same package. Showing the shark, zip-line and surfing stuff on a video screen was probably the best they could do for that.

Good to see that Brande was rewarded with the $20K also.

antdude

[4]Apr 22, 2013
    • level: 27
    Ugh, Gary is crazy. Get rid of him already! Hopefully next episode since he takes the lead again. He got lucky with Penn's lead due to his networkings. How nice of Mr. Trump to donate $20K to the losing PM!