The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1309: Ahab's in Charge, and He's Gone Mad

etching

[1]Apr 29, 2013
    • level: 22
    This week's task was to produce a 90-second promotional videos to demonstrate LG's mobile device home automation. Lil Jon and Gary were the PMs. Former Apprentice winner Joan Rivers made an appearance. Easy win for Lil Jon as Gary stuck with his mechnical barking dog idea which flopped. Gary might have had a chance at winning had he listened to Penn and Lisa's ideas, especially since Penn understood the concept and was an early adoptor of new technology. No surprise Gary was fired. Unlike last time as PM, there was nobody else to fire. Lil Jon won $40K plus one dollar for every share of Team Power's video on Facebook (up to $35000).
    Edited on 04/29/2013 7:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Apr 29, 2013
    • level: 16

It was kinda sad to watch,because you knew all along in episode Garry will be fired with his idea and I have no idea,why Trump dragged that boardroom for so long.

Finally,someone donated more than just $20K ! This is celebrity apprentice,so in season like this,people and companies should donate little more. So far, LG went the extra mile above rest with donating stuff not only with additional $35K,but for donating remaining players charities,which I thought was great.

And that was dog vomitting,not barking...and that was for mental institution right there I liked Garry at start,but this time he went beyond,what he usually did.

Had,in some craaaazy way Lil Jon's team lost,I think Trace might be going home,because he had little to none interest it seemed But like you said,with Garry gone,next people that might go are Lisa and Marilu.

etching

[3]Apr 29, 2013
    • level: 22
    mcepin3 wrote:

Had,in some craaaazy way Lil Jon's team lost,I think Trace might be going home,because he had little to none interest it seemed But like you said,with Garry gone,next people that might go are Lisa and Marilu.

Yeah, Trace is showing signs of Winner's Fatigue, seems to be in cruise control now that he's won
    two tasks already.

The win was crucial for Lil Jon, since he has the worst overall record at 3-6 now. Marilu and Lisa both need to be PM next week to catch up to Trace and Penn. Yeah, I figure whoever loses of the two will be fired next week...

antdude

[4]May 6, 2013
    • level: 27
    I am glad Gary was fired! Ugh.