The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1310: The Mayor of Stress Town

etching

[1]May 6, 2013
    • level: 22
    This week's task was to throw a party in one of the suites at the Barclays Center representing the Foxwoods Resorts experience. John Rich was one of the advisors. As I expected, Marilu and Lisa were the PMs. Lisa picks the "Joker" theme and Penn gets former Apprentice star Lisa Lampanelli and Foxwoods employed chef David Burke to appear. Penn did a magic act with Teller. Marilu goes with the "King" theme for Team Power. Trace gets Hunter Hayes to perform. Marilu got a message therapist which the execs liked, but Team Power lost. Lisa won $100K for her charity. Marilu got a chessmaster which didn't fit the party and didn't have Lil Jon perform, and also didn't fight Lisa to get the Joker comedy theme.

So the Final Four is Trace, Lil Jon, Lisa and Penn. The win pushes Lisa to 2-0 along with Trace and Penn. As for the finale, I really think it should be Lisa and Penn. Lisa did well this season and deserves to be in the finale. On the other hand, Trace has shown signs of Winner's Fatigue and his euthusiasm has declined noticeably since joining Team Power.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]May 6, 2013
    • level: 17

Same deal as Gary...once you saw,what each team was doing,you knew who will win and who will be going home. Was shocked,that no one called Marilu on cheap piece of paper for chess board and not getting actual board,since everything was so "royal"etc.

Even more shocked at how did Teller do that trick Seriously,how?

Wooow,Lisa Lampanelli...still downright disgusting as ever and real "original",when you do jokes,that EVERYONEE has done them to the ground. Get over Trump's hair,bitch! And get some material,that is funny,not just you being bitch,bitch. She looks strange now...even more than before. At least she didn't cry.

Depends how they defend themselves in interviews,but I think that Trace and Penn will be in final 2. From preview,which gave away quite alot,seems to me...SPOILER HERE,SO STOP READING...that Trace and Penn might be in final 2. And Trace has Lil Jon,Marilu,Gary on his team...maybe more. So Penn might have Lisa,Dennis,Stephen...maybe more,just thinking out loud here.

etching

[3]May 6, 2013
    • level: 22
    mcepin3 wrote:

Depends how they defend themselves in interviews,but I think that Trace and Penn will be in final 2. From preview,which gave away quite alot,seems to me...

It'll be a shame if Trace is in the finale. That's what I hate about the interviews, the Trace name and his reputation from the previous season might outweigh Lisa's accomplishments this season. Lisa deserves to be in the finale.

mcepin3

[4]May 7, 2013
    • level: 17

Lisa did way better this season,I agree,but this last task was all Penn. He brought the names and everything in this challenge. And they all talked,how they wouldn't give Penn Joker,not team Plan B.

We'll see how Trace handles himself...like it was pointed out,thes last 3 tasks he had little interest in those tasks. And he said,that even though they won one out fo those 3,he didn't like it,but didn't they win LG....and that one was great imo.

antdude

[5]May 7, 2013
    • level: 27
    Go Penn!