The Celebrity Apprentice Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Episode 1312: One of Us Will Win, but Not by Much

etching

[1]May 20, 2013
    • level: 22
    The finale task seemed to have went smoothly for both teams, except that Trace got some money after the deadline. Penn brings in Teller, the Blue Man Group and the Jubilee Las Vegas showgirls to the event. Trace raised $564K and Penn raised $503K. Penn also got $100K from Walgreens as his ice cream outsold Trace's at Walgreens last week. In the end, Trace was declared the winner by Trump and his charity got the $250K prize, though I don't think Trump said why? Anyway, I liked Penn's event better, I would have given the win to Penn.

This season Trace raised a total of $1,554,072 for American Red Cross, while Penn raised a total of $598,655 for Opportunity Village. Trump alsso gave Lil Jon $100,000 for his chosen charity, American Diabetes Association.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]May 20, 2013
    • level: 27
    Boo! I wanted Penn to win.

Antique22

[3]May 21, 2013
    • level: 11

In my eyes I have always thought The Celebrity Apprentice has always been cursed and the main reason why The Celebrity Apprentice winners are automatically picked because they are Donald Trump's best buddies that he chooses himself to win not because of smarts but rather to make the stars achieve more star power and last night's finale of The Celebrity Apprentice proved it. In my eyes Penn Jillette SHOULD'VE deserved to win because he sold a lot of ice cream and he was terrific but I think the main reason why he didn't win was because Walgreens wanted to make him the spokesman for their new ice cream by sticking his picture on the ice cream containers and the main reason why Trace Adkins won The Celebrity Apprentice in the first place was because he wanted to promote his recent CD rather than focusing on the Celebrity Apprentice. This was similar to what happened in last year's Celebrity Apprentice when everyone wanted Clay Aiken to win but the win went to Arsenio Hall and to me The Celebrity Apprentice should redesign how the celebrities win the finales by having people vote for their favorite on their smartphones and that would be smart for NBC to do. This Celebrity Apprentice finale was truly a scam and a rematch should be declared,

Do you agree?,

Tiki

mcepin3

[4]May 22, 2013
    • level: 16

Yeah,I agree that it goes alot "behind the scenes",that we don't know about and people having their own agendas. Think why Penn also didn't won,was because Trump mentioned,that Penn said some bad things about him,after Penn was fired in his season,but sent him letter later. I had no idea,that Penn was talking shit about Trump. So guess this was one factor as well,among many others. Also I think,they went with who raises the most overall,will win.

I also didn't want Arsenio to win,but I also didn't want Joan to win. Show is rigged(I am between rigged and has no credibility) in terms of,who stays and wins over who deserves to win or stay in game and "fight." Example: Omarosa should have been fired first,because if it's charity season and $80k goes missing and even,when she said how much each raised,there was still money missing....she should have been first to go,no matter what. Even when Brande didn't brought her back,Trump should just fire her.

etching

[5]May 22, 2013
    • level: 22
    mcepin3 wrote:
    Show is rigged(I am between rigged and has no credibility) in terms of,who stays and wins over who deserves to win or stay in game and "fight."

Yeah, that's a problem with Celebrity Apprentice, Trump has shown some favoritism in his decisions. If you're on the good side of Trump (being a good friend of Trump helps), then you're more likely to stay in the game or win. On the other hand, if you're on the bad side of Trump for any reason, you're more likely to get fired/lose regardless of how well you did that week or season...
    Edited on 05/22/2013 6:23pm

skbrettbug

[6]Aug 9, 2013
    • level: 19

I definitely wanted Penn to win. I think that Trump knows who he wants to win around the Final 8 and picks his winner by not firing him, otherwise Trace would have been fired when they started giving him a "devilish edit" around the Final 6.

I guess I wanted Clay to win last time, I really had no preference.

In the season with Bret and Holly, I wanted Bret to win because I love Poison, and of course because we share the same name But I also was rooting for Holly because the autism charities are one of the only causes I really believe in.