The Celebrity Apprentice

Pepperoni Profit

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 06, 2011 on NBC

• Richard Hatch ate David Cassidy alive... David is just a too nice a guy but he needs to learn that there are moments when you need to fowl up..

I have always approved the idea that our parents gave us the wrong education for most of us...Yeah be kind, treat everyone with respect, obey all the rules etc etc etc...Although it may seem good for us it isn't because the world is full of people who doesn't play by the rules, people who love hurting others...In those moments you need to fowl up and play by their rules.
    I liked Richard Hatch...His judgment and assessment of the fact were surprising...Seeing him on the board being a beast and saying the fact pretty accurate was really nice...A lot of people don't give him a lot of chances to win, however I think he has the killer instinct necessary to...All the team was against him for being to verbal, but he just played all or nothing...And I think Donald saw that him both as an audience raiser (because let's be honest everyone loves scandals) and a Pierce Morgan follower maybe... He may or may not win this but he has had a nice start.