The Celebrity Apprentice

Store Wars

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2005 on NBC

• Great episode just like every episode! I agreed with Mr. Trump in firing Brian but I disagree with Mr. Trump firing Marshawn. Marshawn has a lot of potential. He should of given her a second chance. But, the Apprentice is the best show ever no matter what

Great episode just like every episode! I agreed with Mr. Trump in firing Brian but I disagree with Mr. Trump firing Marshawn. Marshawn has a lot of potential. He should of given her a second chance. But, the Apprentice is the best show ever no matter what!
    Brian was not smart for waiting till the last minute to travel through new york to get to the universal studios. for that, he should have been the only one fired.
  • Brian and Marshawn were fired because of errors in judgement.

This episode was priceless. Brian and Marshawn sealed their fates long before they entered the boardroom. Why didn\\\'t anyone think about mapquest to find directions and get an accurate time it would take to get to the meeting. And when Marshawn stated that it was only a display, that trivialized the task and does not give a good impression to a prospective employer, especially Donald Trump. They really messed up royally!!!!
  • I find the whole concept of the \"The Apprentice\" appealing after being in the banking business for over 50 yrs. It is interesting to watch the other bankers/investment people being in the business world

Most of the contestants appear to be full of telling other people on how to run the tasks but when it is their turn, they seemd to wilt. I am looking for an outstanding Apprentice who can show leadership abilities and complete a task where the whole team is working as a unit.
  • You're fired and so are you...

I love that Trump keeps kicking it up a notch. I think the mutiple firing is freeking genius! Those hirelings are going to have to realize real soon that the "I'm going to step back and let someone else fail" stategy and the "I only have to be better than the worst person" strategy does not work anymore.

I'm liking Randal, Rebecca, and Alla. They seem like the sharpest and the ones most capable of stepping up. Clay has got to go. He's way to thin skinned. Bravo to the unanimous no exemption!
  • The Apprentice + Star Wars = Awesome episode

I'm a fan of Star Wars, and watching the contestants do something for that was cool. Primarius was a total disappointment. First of all, with Brian, leaving at 10 for an meeting at 10:15, really stupid. Then, Marshawn not wanting to do the presentation, come on, step up! Randal, who was a star from previous tasks was also a disappointement for me, because he was the Star Wars fan, and mind behind all of this. He should've known that Darth Vader was a big point to this movie. I think Rebecca was the only one from that team who really step up. I like her. As for Capital Edge, I like Alla. So, I think that another woman will win The Apprentice again. We'll see...