The Celebrity Apprentice

The Final Showdown

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 08, 2005 on NBC

• Great suspense for next week's episode

I love these two candidates. When they were at dinner with George and Caroline, they immediatly start to be competitive. The two decide which employees they wanted. Rebecca chose Toral, who the execs tought it was a bad idea, but it turned out great. Toral wants Rebecca to win so bad. Loyalty of their employees is what the final two needs, and they have. I think I'm rooting a little bit in Rebbeca's side. Anyway, I'm excited to see the finale next week, it's going to be awesome !!!!!!
  • No real cliffhanger

The tasks cannot be entirely equal, but there is an inequity in assigning one indoor and one outdoor task, since bad weather can dramatically and negatively alter an outdoor event.
    The editing looked a bit too premeditated - Randall was made to look more inept than you know that he is, and the eleventh hour obstacle to Rebecca's task came off as artificial.
    It was interesting that Rebecca chose Toral - I think she realized that Toral, of all the fired workers, might feel that she had the most to prove and would work her hardest.
    I think Rebecca and Randall would have done well against any competition, but this was a particularly dull lot - when they flashed their pictures at the intro, I didn't remember most of them.
  • The echoes of Season 2...

This episode was pretty good. However, I knew right away that there were going to be problems. Rebecca asked Toral, the second problem child (after Melissa) of Capital Edge, to come back. The looks on Carolyn and George's faces said it all. Then Randal started slipping. I was like, “What’s going on here? Why is Randal doing such a bad job?" I call I'm personally rooting for Rebecca, but Randal might pull it off. I still give it a high rating because it was pretty exciting, especially when Rebecca and Randal fought for their employees.

I gave the summary and classification of my review for a good reason. At the end, it was just like season 2. As you may recall from season 2, Kelly's event was threatened by rain and Jennifer's event was threatened by the MC canceling. Fast forward to two seasons later. Randal is confident that they can tackle any unpredictable event that may cause problems. The last thing you see is lightning and hear thunder and a voice saying it'll be cold and rainy the next day. Now, like Kelly, Randal's at the mercy of the weather. Rebecca gets the call that her MC cancelled. See? It's season 2 all over again. Hopefully it won't be the audience overwhelmingly supporting Randal and the viewers being subjected to torture!

I can't wait to see what happens next week.
  • This really was a great episode. The overall talent this season is lacking from previous years, but for once the two best people have made it to the finals: Rebecca and Randall. They both seem to be really tired, but who could blame them at this point.

This really was a great episode. The overall talent this season is lacking from previous years, but for once the two best people have made it to the finals: Rebecca and Randall. They both seem to be really tired, but who could blame them at this point. However, that was the coolest ending to an episode of the Apprentice ever.