The Celebrity Apprentice

To Lead or Not to Lead

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 01, 2005 on NBC

• Bye, bye the witch is dead!

Bye, bye Alla, you've finally gotten what you deserve. A person who can only be lead 'by the right eader'is a recipe for disaster! Watching Fellisha and Alla having dinner with Alla's comments was painful, I can't believe how insensitive she is (Alla: I actually, like, look down on people who, you know, get depressed, I don’t relate to that type of mentality. All I can do is sit there and laugh.) Surprised to see them both fired, though their video was a disaster, it was more like a powerpoint presentation at a conference, thety should have known better. The other teams acting was cool, they did a great video. Go Randal!
  • Buh-bye Alla

I always knew Alla was a little bitchy, but the way she treated Felisha was horrible. I believe that Alla had planned to be PM and was not too happy when Felisha stepped up. It wouldn\'t surprise me if Alla deliberately sabatoged the video to get thme in the boardroom and get Felisha fired. And what was bad is that Felisha was supposed to be her friend. She got what she deserved.
  • A bitchy episode

Great episode. You can see the dynamic between Rebecca and Randal. As for Alla and Felisha, that's another story. Felisha couldn't lead Alla. I was a big fan of Alla, but she let me down in this task. She was so controling, she was very difficult. We got to see a bitchy side to Alla. No wonder at the boardroom that Trump fired both of them! Alla just killed Felisha. She didn't need that, she was the weakest, Felisha was the weakest, she would have been fired. Oh well. Donald was right, Felisha's not strong enough, and Alla's too difficult. I'm so happy for Rebecca and Randal. They deserve it!