The Celebrity Apprentice

Who Wears the Pants?

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 22, 2006 on NBC

• The summary: Good episode.

This season has held my interest because the boardrooms are super exciting. I liked the international business people, that was a good addition. I am a fan of Sean and Lee, but Lee seems to take it on this account. The tasks have seemed moderately exciting, but still interesting. I will be happy for whoever wins, they deserve it as they have worked hard to get this far.

• Well its almost over.

All I can say about this episode is that its almost over. This season has not held my interest, and I am not sure why. I like the addition of international business people, I think that worked for me. I also care about some of the people and that helps also. I am a fan of Sean and Lee from the start and that helps, but I am not into the show this season. The tasks have seemed lame and uninteresting and the boardroom has seemed unexciting as well. I will be happy for Lee or Sean as they have worked hard this season.
  • Nice episode!

This week\'s episode was a clear cut winner. Gold Rush completely deserved it. G R knew what they were doing: going straight to the source and asking the employees what they wanted. However, Synergy failed to do that, and instead went for styler rather then comfort. In the boardroom, Allie and Roxanne tore eachother apart, and, as a result, were both fired. But what would have happened if only one of them was fired? I don\'t think it would be fair to have one girl versus two guys, so I\'m not surprised they were both fired. I predict Shaun will win. He\'s always been good since the beginning. Lee is a worthy competitor, so it\'ll be interesting to see how things turn out.
  • Set up the finals, gave insite into the players, great episode!

For the first time in a long time I felt we had an excellent adventure.

Who knew that Sean was such a great fashion dude and that Lee would have the brains to let him run with his knowledge!

I think Lee did a super job as project manager. He made sure that the focus groups gave him the information he needed to win, then used all of his available resources to see that the team did win!

On the other side, I think in some ways the friendship between Allie and Roxanne worked against them. Even though they did essentially the same research as Lee and Sean, Allie had an entirely different vision for the results. Roxanne remained quite perhaps because she did not want to challange her friend or perhaps she just did not want to get involved. What ever the reason Allie's vision was not the one that was needed to win this challange.

The employees did not want 'new' uniforms, they wanted improved uniforms which is what Gold Rush provided, and so they won, its as simple as that!
  • I\'m so glad those witches went home.

Allie has been getting on my last nerve and I\'m so glad Trump sent her home. She is so condescending. The way she nods her puny head and bats her eyelashes just pisses me off. lol. I couldn\'t believe she was so clueless when she was interviewing the employees of Royal Embassy Suites. You could see their expressions as they spoke to her, clearly indicating they were not liking her ideas. And as they met with Marc, it seemed like she just wanted to be a boss. Marc was put there as an expert on design and she just kept shutting him down. Then she got his name wrong!!! The audacity of her.
    Roxanne didn\'t do anything. And thats why I\'m glad she went home also. She saw allll the things Allie was doing wrong, and she sat by and watched. I think deep down she figured, if they were gonna go down, at least it\'ll all fall on Allie\'s shoulders.
    As far as Lee and Sean, they hit it right on the button. Sean took over and really won it for them. I wouldn\'t have even thought Lee was the project leader. But as the project leader, he stepped back and let Sean do what he knew.
  • Synergy's uniforms were terrible.

Tammy was fired last week, making Sean slightly upset. For this week's task, the remaining four(Allie and Roxanne for Synergy, Sean and Lee for Gold Rush) had to design new uniforms for the Embassy Suites hotel chain. Sean and Lee didn't do much other then survey some ES employees and make changes based on the complaints that they made. It worked!

Allie and Roxanne also interviewed employees. However, they went for a whole new approach and it was horrible. Allie, you don't be rude to a fashion designer who knows what he's doing and tell him to change the idea. And she didn't even remember his name, she called him Michael instead of his actual name, Mark.

Then came the fashion show itself. Gold Rush's were all traditional(Roxanne criticized it). Synergy's were EXTREMELY terrible. As Ivanka said, you don't use a non-white color for cooks, it is harder to get the stains out. And the suitekeeper......puffy sleeves AND that horrible color? Terrible.

The one thing I found disappointing in this episode(which caused it to get a nine instead of a ten) was the boardroom. I REALLY wanted to see a good fight between Allie and Roxanne. I didn't get it. Obviously they said negative(or if your Allie, "not so positive" things) things about each other, but it was disappointing overall. The Donald then fired both of them.

So it's Sean and Lee in the final two. The fifth season is slowly drawing to a close.
  • Roxanne\'s and Allie\'s double firing marks the second time Trump has fired a whole team.

Allie deserved to fired in the last episode because she was a lousy PM. She wasted a lot of time speaking with the employees when she was going to follow her own vision any way. She also caused a lot of unnecessary drama and friction to her teammates and her team. Roxanne on the other hand wasn\'t showing a much spark on the task unlike other previous tasks. In the boardroom, they show disloyalty by attacking each other. Mr. Trump sent both of them home unfortunately.

• Rightfully so, Trump lets two go....

As I was watching the two girls bicker at each other non-stop, I felt like I was in a kindergarten class. The blame game is so ugly.

Allie has a great ability to take the lead and make things happen. She did it in this episode, but it resulted in the most impractical, ridiculous uniforms. I don't think she really consulted with her team member in this episode any if at all. Then when things go wrong she wanted to say everything was decided 50/50 between her and Roxanne and that they both should share equal blame.

Roxanne on the otherhand, was extremely non-assertive and let Allie go ahead with things she disagreed with. She said she told her she disagreed with her but i never saw that on the episode. I'm not sure how things would have gone if Roxanne were in charge. I certainly didn't feel Roxanne should continue on either after the way she was in the boardroom. So I was delighted to hear Trump fire both of them!

It was HILARIOUS to see the two girls try to regain their dignity in the taxi ride home. They made fools of themselves in front of Trump and then tried to act like they were back to being best friends. With friends like that who need enemies.

Lee did an amazing job leading his team in this episode. Clearly he had an edge for fashion. Sean was on the winning team, but it seemed like he was more along for the ride in this episode. I haven't watched enough episodes to see whether he will have a chance in the final episode.

By the way, anyone else thinking Sean has a fair chance at Trump's daughter. She did seem a little taken by him!
  • Final Four- It's Show Time!

The final four always excites me on The Apprentice becuase its a big week. Let me start by saying the task was unique and refreshing. It was kind of tough in some aspects but kind of good. Overall though this season of The Apprentice is proving to be my favorite and after a fabulous 4th season that is no easy feat. In the end I tries to like Allie but this time it was goodbye but atleast she brought Roxanne down with her... same thing last season with Allie and Felisha and I slways wanted Trump to say the F word in the boardroom but he could have used it a more deserving time!
  • Men really do have fashion sense, and Sean and Lee proved it as they won the latest task to design uniforms for the Embassy hotel chain

Great episode! Congratulations to Sean and Lee for putting work ahead of friendship and winning this task. Personally, if I were an employee at an Embassy hotel, I would feel more comfortable in their simple designs than in Allie and Roxanne\'s flashier concept. Apparently, the women forgot the K.I.S.S. rule, whereas the guys hit it right on target.
    Trump made the smart move to fire both women, and I agree with his decision, as well as the opinions of Don and Ivanka to back him up. So, next up is Sean and Lee in their final tasks, I wish them both the best of luck and I would be happy with either one of those guys being the next Apprentice.
  • Who said Men couldn't do fashion ?

In this episode, the team are asked to create new outfit for the employees of an hotel. It's men vs. woman! Lee is the project manager for Goldrush, and Allie is the project manager for Synergie. I really enjoyed the outfits of Goldrush, but I tought Sean did an awesome job! I think he deserved the credit. Anyway, for Synergie, it was style over comfort, and some outfits really look bad. Sorry girls, you lost! I honestly tought Allie wasn't very nice with the designer. Roxanne was right, I think Allie is high maintenance. Anyhow, the reward was good. Ivanka and Donald Jr. seem so nice. Lee & Sean, the final two. Who will become "The Apprentice" ?