The Ashlee Simpson Show Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2005)

Lip Singing Costing Career

PoeticUnique

[1]Apr 26, 2006
    • level: 9

Ashlee Simpson's SNL accident has caused her so much drama and people no longer think that she can sing, no matter how many times she sings live and does it perfectly no one will ever think its her, and its only stubborn fools who do that and I hate it, I know she can sing, and did anyone read in the magazine about Ashlee & Jessica fueding with Lindsay Lohan

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

x__ASH2kC

[2]May 3, 2006
    • level: 7

it is not costing her career. & i am assuming you are an ashlee fan or something, but what's wrong with her career right now? she has an upcoming tour. her album was #1 for two weeks. she just hosted the Austrlian VMAs. i think things are going great for her. & she has braxton, too. her career is only beginning.

PoeticUnique

[3]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 9
    x__ASH2kC wrote:

it is not costing her career. & i am assuming you are an ashlee fan or something, but what's wrong with her career right now? she has an upcoming tour. her album was #1 for two weeks. she just hosted the Austrlian VMAs. i think things are going great for her. & she has braxton, too. her career is only beginning.

Sweetheart, I made the comment a month ago get over it, your just now commenting on it, and no I'm not an Ashlee fan, I just felt sorry for her, I'm going by what the magazine tabloids say.

boildacabbage

[4]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 14
    PoeticUnique wrote:
    x__ASH2kC wrote:

Sweetheart, I made the comment a month ago get over it, your just now commenting on it, and no I'm not an Ashlee fan, I just felt sorry for her, I'm going by what the magazine tabloids say.

Woah, that was harsh. I think Ashlee can sing and PoeticUnique, you're right, her career is going good again. She recentley won a TRL bouceback award!

sfviewer

[5]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 27
    well i give ashlee some credit, some of her songs are actually better than any of jessica's song.