The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Avengers Assemble!

Aired Sunday 11:00 AM Nov 11, 2012 on Disney XD

• A fine last episode for the series.

They could have done a season 3 of the show seeing how Surter is still out there waiting to unleashed he's evil to Earth seeing how the Destroyer is part of his plan which is seen in the episode "Powerless" (which this episode was never released to America television due to how the show now ended) and we won't know what his plan is. Enchantress is still under his control and he should have control Loki as well. We would like to see Micheal Korvac and Wasp have a new outfit that is a little sexy and for her to help Yellowjacket get his head back to normal, and finally confess how they love each other. And we would like to see who was the one that cause the breakout and how. But now the series ends and a new one based on The Avengers movie will be release in 2013, this is disappointed.
  • Finale, fighting strong

It was a great series, and at least everyone went out fighting doing what they do best to save the world. It was a great run, I wished it was longer. I will miss this cast of characters. I'm hoping for the best from the new show, but based on Ultimate Spiderman, I'm going to be very nervous how it will go. As for this episode, I felt it was too rushed and too neatly concluded being it is Galactus, but this show was one of the best Marvel show in a while and I'll take it. A:EMH, it was a great run and you will be forever cherished!
  • Great Season Finale!!!

I love it when they pull all the heros through out the season together for one last big ass fight! I never thought they would fight Galactus! I thought it was gonna be against Surtur! Oh well I guess that wiil be in season 3!! X-D Anyway this show still rocks and I do hope they keep airing it.

"NEW AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!"
  • What A Way To Go Out With A Bang!!!

It was the final episode of this telling of the Avengers. I always LOVE a good mega super hero team up and this one did not disappoint, I just wish it was a bit longer. The current Avenger line up (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Ms Marvel, Panther, Wasp, Hawkeye, Yellowjacket, & Vision) pull as many allies as they can to fight Galactus & his heralds. Hulk returns, along with Scott Lang (the 2nd Ant Man), & Black Widow. Also to join them are the "West Coast Avengers" (Spider-man, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Luke Cage/Power Man, & War Machine) as well as the Fantastic Four, Doc Samson, Falcon, and Bucky the Winter Soldier. Such an awesome episode and a great way to end this series.