"Along Came a Spider..." - Official Discussion

MarvelComics1

[1]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 15

Discuss the episode here!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[2]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 38

While I am more partial to Josh Keaton, Drake Bell does a fairly good Spider-Man.

MajLorne

[3]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 21
    I didn't see the episode yet (on tv, i saw it already online). Damn, I was hoping they were going to switch back to Josh's version... damn you Loeb and your cronies!

TenTen

[4]Jul 26, 2012
    • level: 9

Another enjoyable episode to watch seeing Captain America and Spiderman teaming up. They had to team up and protect some innocent civilians against the Serpent Society. They were trying to rescue Madame Viper, Cobra, and that A.I.M. guy from going to the Baxter Building. The bad news is the Serpent Society escape and retreated along with Viper and Cobra. The other A.I.M. guy got away early before them. I'm sure the Avengers will recapture them again soon before this series ends I hope.

Edited on 07/26/2012 6:46am

RaizenYusuke

[5]Jul 26, 2012
    • level: 28
    Drake Bell is a good Spider-Man. This episode shows us he can play the classic sarcastic/witty/bit emo/humor type Spider-Man. It is just Ultimate Spider-Man is more of a comedy based series with all the non-stop gags. Spider-Man asking Captain America if he could be his sidekick crowning moment of funny and heartwarming. Ifthe series continued I wonder if we would have seen Madame Viper become thenw head of Hydra since Strucker and Grim Reaper were imprisoned and Black Widow an agent of Shield, left her the highest ranking member left. Wasn't she one of the heads of Hydra in the comics?