"Emperor Stark" - Official Discussion

MarvelComics1

[1]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 15

Discuss the episode here! Again, my sincerest apologies for the late post. Of course, I'm sure no one was racing to the computer to hop on TV.com, EVERYONE's favorite TV discussion site, and post what they thought of the episode as soon as the credits started rolling.Wink

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 21
    Great episode. The first of the last batch (which I did not see online), so now I'm going to be watching each ep for the first time.

I had no idea purple man was voiced by Bret spiner (data of Star trek tng), he's awesome as a villain. I'm so happy to hear another ex-ST actor lending his voice to this show (the other being Jeff Combs as the leader).

I was thinking this was an alternate reality or alternate future episode, but was surprised what happened did happen. I would've loved to see the global scale of the Avengers domination, including a beat down on Doom, but I guess a slide show shot of it will do.

9/10, too much to fit into 1 ep, but still very satisfying including a sentinel sized ironman bot! Whoo! Neat X-men nod there.

TenTen

[3]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 10

I had a feeling that was Brent Spiner's voice who played Purple Man. He was so cool playing Data in Star Trek The Next Generation. Anyway it's good to see The Vision again when Tony was trying to fix him up. The Vision was shut down for thirty days until he was activated again. He had no clue what was going on outside when the world look different. The Vision look at the city and see's a bunch of Iron Robots walking and flying around the block of the whole city. He also notice he see's a strange ray beam around Stark Enterprises. The Vision was trying to activate Jarvis online to get info about the world situation. Then he was attack by Captain America from behind. The Vision manage to get the Cap to his senses by interfacing his mind. He also try to explain Captain America that he and other people like him are affected by Purple Man's will power. He uses Tony Stark to built a prototype satellite, so he can use his power to transmit a ray signal to control the whole world. Cap and Vision manage to get Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel back to the team. The Cap wanted the three Avengers to go up in space to knock down the satellite while he tries to save Iron Man. The Vision had to face Thor to hold him off for awhile when he is still affected by the satellite ray. Hawkeye was about to destroy the satellite when Ms. Marvel is affected again by the signal ray from the satellite. Hawkeye manage to get free from Ms. Marvel and destroy the prototype satellite. Iron Man is still under control from Purple Man's will power. Captain America was trying to persuade Iron Man to overcome his will power when they were fighting. At the end Iron Man finally broke free from Purple Man's control and knock him out. This episode was okay and I can't wait to see Captain America's arch enemy The Red Skull in the next new episode.

Edited on 09/24/2012 5:43am
    Edited 3 total times.

MajLorne

[4]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 21
    Correction, Ms Marvel, not Mockingbird.