Season 2+ - Official Discussion

RaizenYusuke

[141]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 28

One user mentioned that Marvel should have more DTV movies like DC, but Marvel does have a nice collection of DTV movies of their own to match DC's. Planet Hulk, Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2, Hulk vs. series, Thor one that came out last year with him as a kid, and probably some more I cannot think of at the moment. I am sure they will come out with more. I think DC's gets more attention or notice because Warner Bros advertise better than who ever made the Marvel movies.

Lol so Disney is doing a Marvel Universe to match DC Nation. The Avengers start in April wow just a month before the movie comes out. 3 months from now. I don't even care we have to wait anymore. But I expect we won't get another break for a long time after this bs wait for the movie we got. I will be pissed if Disney throws us a break in July or August and wait until October or Decemeber to finish the season...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MarvelComics1

[142]Jan 14, 2012
    • level: 15

ElPirata wrote:

Anybody wondering if it is possible the reason Cap has a costume change is because he is now a Skrull? Just an idea here.

Yep. That's the reason. When screen shots from various episodes in Season 2 were leaked in July, the shots from episodes in the latter half of the season (after the Skrull/Kree story arc is resolved and Cap returns to the team) showed the Golden Avenger once again sporting his classic uniform and shield. The new costume and weapon are only used by the Skrull imposter.

I'm glad that the Season 2 premiere date's finally been announced. Ironically, I finally stopped checking my usually sources for updates on a daily basis about a week ago. I figured they'd premiere Season 2 at the same time as Ultimate Spider-Man. The super hero shows on Disney XD are a minority, so they'll probably always be grouped together and shown much less often than other series.

edmasterchaos

[144]Jan 17, 2012
    • level: 41

Avenger wrote:

But If They Wait For the Movie First To happen There Gonna Have to Put The Avengers Talk About It If They went Through It Right Like Say Iron Man Says Oh Remember That Time we Were Fighting Loki

Uh, not sure what you said, but, if you mean that they will have to reference the movie then no, they don't. The cartoon has nothing to do with the movie, case in point they have already fought Loki and know about the Skrulls, which are the villains for the movie.

Avenger

[145]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 1

Thats What I thought But I wanted To Get Another Opinion

Avenger

[146]Jan 18, 2012

But Anyways Im really Happy That the Movie Avengers is Coming Im So Eager But the Movie is only Coming In 4 months Im So Dead inside that I have to wait that long Also Im the same for Avengers earths mightiest heros Cant Wait

edmasterchaos

[147]Jan 21, 2012

New tie-in comics are coming, from the April Marvel Solicitations.

AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES ADVENTURES #1

(W) Christopher Yost (A/CA) Adam Dekraker

• Face Front, Action Fans! It Starts Here! • An All-New Line Of Comics Aimed At Readers Of All Ages Who Like Action, Live For Danger…And Love Heroes!! • The Marvel Tv Animated Smash Is Coming To Comics! Written By Chris Yost, Head Writer On The Hit Series! • This First Issue Features Two Huge Tales That Catch You Up On All The Action As Agent Coulson Takes You Through The Drama Leading Up To The Launch Of Season Two This Spring On Disney XD. • Don't Tell Your Parents Because When Earth's Deadliest Villains Meet Earth's Mightiest Heroes… No One's Goin' To Bed Early!"

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN ADVENTURES #1

Man Of Action, Dan Slott [personal note: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!] & Ty Templeton (W) Nuno Plati (A)

• 2012′S Most Anticipated Tv Show Is Now The Comic Book You Can't Miss Out On! • By Day, He's Peter Parker, Mild-Mannered High School Student. But By Night, He's The Ultimate In Super Heroics – Spider-Man! And He's Just The Beginning Of A Super-Hero Universe… • From The Minds Of The Men Behind The Hit Tv Show!

Also there's going to be a four-part miniseries to serve as a tie-in for the Movie. And, surprisingly enough, a new avengers title with the cast of the movie set in the 616 universe, AKA fully canonical to the main comic universe, written by Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley. Basically, this might be the new main Avengers comic.

Edited on 01/24/2012 10:38am

Avenger

[148]Jan 24, 2012
    When is the Ultimate spider man?

edmasterchaos

[149]Mar 22, 2012

http://video.comicbookresources.com/television-clips/avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes-season-2-trailer/

New trailer. Just a week from Sunday, people! Get hyped!

Also, the Avengers Assemble comic turned out terrible, bar the art.

bluecatcinema

[150]Mar 22, 2012
    • level: 61
    I couldn't be more hyped! This season is gonna be awesome!

Addict2TV

[151]Mar 23, 2012
    • level: 3
    edmasterchaos wrote:

http://video.comicbookresources.com/television-clips/avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes-season-2-trailer/

Can someone tell who Ant Man is fighting in 0:40 ?

Trailer looks great !

edmasterchaos

[152]Mar 23, 2012

Addict2TV wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:

Can someone tell who Ant Man is fighting in 0:40 ? Trailer looks great !
    White hair, suit, cyborg eye... no idea ^^;

http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=784

First five episode summaries.

Edited on 03/23/2012 8:25pm

MarvelComics1

[153]Mar 24, 2012

The new episodes summaries have been added! I will admit, "Alone Against A.I.M." and "Acts of Vengeance" seemed disappointingly less unique and interesting than the episodes in the first season. However, the summaries released yesterday were so brief that there's probably more to those plots. Regardless, I am indeed looking forward to the season premiere.

MajLorne

[154]Mar 28, 2012
    • level: 21
    ElPirata wrote:

Anybody wondering if it is possible the reason Cap has a costume change is because he is now a Skrull? Just an idea here. The other 3 changes are Iron Man into a design that looks an awful lot like the suit from Iron Man 2, the Thor costume looks more epic than his last, and I'm sure Hulk should catch some flak from some Avengers over him wearing stretchy pants now...probably going to get them after meeting(and probably fighting...that's the way it usually goes) The Thing. But I digress, I have found myself loving this series, I'm no Marvel expert but many of those I know believe they are and were very pleased when Bucky & Cap go down fighting The Red Skull on a ROCKET and not some random flying wing...thing. And yes, Hulk has the best one-liners. Sometimes predictable, but that shouldn't demean them like when the trolls had him pinned and said "Not bad, but we've fought stronger" one could consider it safe to assume...the next line was going to be "HULK STRONGEST THERE IS!" and I was pleased when he did. As far as cameos go though, I've seen The Fantastic Four in multiple episodes, noticed there was a reference to the Xavier Institute in a newspaper headline a cabbie was reading(forgot the episode) & was quite pleased when the Warriors Three made an appearance towards the end of the season.
    Basically they wanted the cartoon versions to resemble the movie version designs. The IM2 suit looks pretty good, imo. I hope there is an X-men guest appearance in the show, doesn't need to be the whole team, but 4-5 of them would be nice and against Magneto or some other of their major villains.

edmasterchaos

[155]Mar 29, 2012

So. The facebook page posted something. Few characters, and lets just say that Earth's Mightiest Hero joins the party:

***SPOILER***

MarvelComics1

[156]Mar 29, 2012

Very interesting...I wonder if this is an actual scene from an episode or if this is simply a drawing. I'm not sure whether or not I would like to see such a major crossover. While such a crossover would be the "ultimate fan boy experience", it may not necessarily pose an interesting story. Some characters just don't go together and there would be little screen time for each character.

Anyway, these are the heroes depicted (courtesy of Medinnus):

-Captain America

-Iron Fist

-Luke Cage

-Black Panther

-The Thing

-Human Torch

-Invisible Woman

-Mr. Fantastic

-Vision

-Hulk

-Doc Samson

-Falcon

-Yellowjacket

-Spider-Man

-Quake

-Hawkeye

-Wolverine

-Ms. Marvel

-War Machine

-Black Widow

-Winter Soldier

bluecatcinema

[157]Mar 30, 2012
    • level: 61
    Addict2TV wrote:
    Can someone tell who Ant Man is fighting in 0:40 ?

I think it might be Crossfire.

RaizenYusuke

[158]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 28

Spider-Man!!!!!! I am really pumped for this season now.

NO BREAKES UNTIL FALL PLEASE!!

Sorry for all capts. My intent was not to insult or offend anyone. It is direct my anger at Disney or putting the show in hiatus just to have it come out closer to when the movie coming out for sales.

Marvelfan8

[159]Apr 2, 2012

Hulk vs Red Hulk!!! Season 2 is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see it!

I also found this link on youtube. It makes me even more excited for the new season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsIQj0c3YKM

MajLorne

[160]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 21
    While I am glad there is going to be a new Hulk show next year, I still can't believe Red Hulk shows up on Avengers before She-Hulk does and she was with the Avengers at one time. If she isn't in the show cameo or mentioned, then I hope she'll be in the show for :fingers crossed: season 3.