The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Disney XD

MarvelComics1

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Fan Reviews (19)

• The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes... EPIC!!!

This is one of the best animated action series that has ever been created! The animation, the writing, and the voice actors are all excellent! Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes has everything a Marvel fan can ever want... intense action, great drama, good humor, and a vast selection of heroes & villains.

If the live action film is anything like this series, than I have no doubt that it will be a box office smash (no Hulk pun intended)! There is just so much possibilities with this show, and I can't wait to see what Marvel has in store for all of us.

This show is, and I really mean this, equal to Justice League: Unlimited, if not slightly surpassing it (but then again, I'm more of a Marvel fan, so that's just my opinion). It is rare to find a show that is this entertaining. It just goes to show you that there can still be great action shows, if we get the right people working on it.

Also, I really like the fact that the characters: Hulk, Thor, Wasp, Giant Man/Ant Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Panther, etc; finally get the respect they deserve! I mean they portray them as they should be portrayed in essence with the comics, which what makes this show that much better.

So, if you're looking for an action packed show, with a lot of action, plenty of drama & suspense/mystery, and tons of heroes & villains... than The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, is just for you! It's a great show, which promises to be a long running series.

Don't miss out on something this awesome! I assure you that you won't be disappointed!