The Baby Borrowers Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

Alecia & Corey's Teenager

bonjovichick

[1]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 16

Man did they get the short end in that deal. The mom raising that kid is delusional and she handed over that piece of work to them. Sure this show is about learning how to deal with kids but not really fair to get a kid like that which you didn't get a hand in raising. You could tell he wasn't just a bad seed but more a kid who's parent didn't raise properly that had gotten that way.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fwirrel

[2]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 52
    I agree. I don't think it's fair to give the teenagers older kids and teens because their morals, ethics, and personality are molded by their parents. The kids can be rude and not listen to the teen parents. They should have just stuck with babies.

bonjovichick

[3]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 16

Fwirrel wrote:
    I agree. I don't think it's fair to give the teenagers older kids and teens because their morals, ethics, and personality are molded by their parents. The kids can be rude and not listen to the teen parents. They should have just stuck with babies.

I think they could of made teens work. Give them all the busy kids like the one teen couple have. So they can see what it is like juggling a kids schedule when they are super involved. better yet give them siblings that are super involved. I think that teaches them something without sticking them with a monster they didn't create.

Sure in some cases good people had kids that turn bad on you. This was clearly a kid who had bad parenting that lead them to get like this. You could see glimmers of him wanting to be parented and could of so easily been turned before this.