The Babysitters Club Forums

Disney Channel (ended 1990)

omg

halogurl10

[1]Oct 17, 2007
    • level: 8

i used to love this show. i haven't watched it in forever. do they even have it on the tv anymore? i don't think they do? is there anywhere you can go and watch them? youtube maybe?

who is your favorite character? mine was Stacey.

what is your favorite episode? there is too many for me to pick my favorite episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

halogurl10

[2]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 8
    this forum really is dead.

SMGslayer97

[3]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 34
    I used to watch this show every day back when it was on Disney but I do think because it was on for such a short time not a ton of people remember it, which might explain why the forum is dead.

Recap_That

[4]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 5
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    I used to watch this show every day back when it was on Disney but I do think because it was on for such a short time not a ton of people remember it, which might explain why the forum is dead.

Exactly. Plus, it had a pretty limited target audience. And there's the fact that was actually pretty awful. I think your best bet would be to check out second-hand places, or even your local library, or places like Blockbuster (who are trying to sell most of their VHS nowdays). And, I found this on YouTube;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXrAUkPVHwI

And this;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=BabySitters%20Club&search=Search&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&spell=1

peach_25

[5]May 30, 2009
    • level: 4
    Yes check second hand places because you might find them there. I found one at my Walmart that they just happen to get in. It was in a bin for like 1.99. My husband made me get it right away because he knew that I loved the show.

BlackTulip009

[6]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 12
    I never knew about this show when it was on TV. I owned the movie, though. Also watched the Christmas episode on YouTube the other day, but it was the only one available.

So I guess that's my favorite episode! Mallory is my favorite character, btw. I like all of them though, for different reasons. Mallory, Dawn, Claudia, Kristy, Mary Anne, Stacey, Jessi.