The Babysitters Club

Disney Channel (ended 1990)

The Babysitters Club Fan Reviews (6)

7.2
  • The Baby-Sitters Club is a series based on the popular book series by Ann M. Martin. Set in the small, fictional town, seven best friends run a highly organized baby-sitting service. The show follows them as they experiences all the things of their life.

7.7
    I use to love this series when it came on television when I was young. Even though show was not perfect,it was fun and cool to watch for kids, pre-teens and/or teenagers. I use to watch the series all the time when it was on and I could caught it on television. It was a good series that end up being a movie. If you read the books then try to find and watch the series. This was a great series and I was happy I was able to watch it when I could do so. Watch The Babysitter Club now.
  • Say hello to your friends babysitters club say hello to the people who care nothings better than friends babysitter's club

This show was perhaps one of my favorite past times. I think I was like 3 when I started watching it with my older sister. I kept watching the old reruns after the show was cancel. It was perhaps the most influential show for me when I was a kid. This show was about a group of friends who love to baby-sit their friends and neighbors kids. After watching the television show on Disney, I started to read the series after the show ended. I love that show with my heart and soul. Every time I think about it, I cry. That's how good the show was. It brings back so much memories. Come on Disney, take all those crappy new Disney shows and bring back the original series of the Babysitters Club.
  • kristy has a Great Idea and stacy gets around. jessi's shoes are stolen and mallory craves a little attention. claudias got some new parrot earrings and mary anne cries. dawn feels a sense of superiority and logans just glad he doesnt have to go to.

so dear ann m, pride of smith college...bring it back-the world needs some more Great Ideas!
    we learned about Looks and that most of the time, it's really just a matter of semantics. Toddlers can field with the best of them and and you're never too young to get caught drinking at a U4Me concert. Carey Grant is dreamy beyond belief and Logan will always be true to Mary Anne.
    Say hello to your friends!overall it is a great move and show and books! good job anne.m
  • I no there is Anne marry very smart girl,kristine,claudia.jesse and more do not remenber

7.7
    The babysitters club is the most girlish shoe in the old days my teacher my friend mother even guys hash it (to see the girls. i start by reading the books than one day they said in tv(ytv) that they will show it soon kind of borring but gets interesthing by times you learns gils about shool problem boys problem how to becomme cool at shool whit just a group of friends that support u no matther what you do(kiss there boy friend and lie to you lolol) girls girls you should whash this very interesthing.
  • I can see how some people say that there are problems with The Babysitters Club but I personally think that it is still very enjoyable.

I can see how some people say that there are problems with The Babysitters Club but I personally think that it is still very enjoyable. It's nowhere near some of the other shows that I've watched lately but it's just because those were particularly good not that SHOW was particularly bad. Recommended if you have time to spare.
  • kristy has a Great Idea and stacy gets around. jessi's shoes are stolen and mallory craves a little attention. claudias got some new parrot earrings and mary anne cries. a lot. dawn feels a sense of superiority and logans just glad he doesnt have to go to

not going to lie,it changed my life...sensitivty to diabetes? check. sophisticated fashion sense? check. love of horses/ballet/race relations? SUCH a check. blended family appreciation and (walking) disaster remedies? life-saving check.
    Say hello to your friends!