The Bachelor Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Crazy?

alirk

[1]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 22
    Do any of you think Michelle is mentally unstable or just trying to get attention?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mgoblue14

[2]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 11
    she's overly emotional and can't seem to grasp that she's not the only girl in the house who wants to "fnd love and get married". I'm hoping she goes by the next episode, she's starting to annoy me.

endlessluv42

[3]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 5
    ^Yeah, I totally agree. She gets emotional quite easy and needs to do something about it before she gets the boot.

LexClarkaresexy

[4]Jan 21, 2010
    • level: 15
    I was very glad when she was let go. I figured out what it was that bugged me about her. She seemed like the girl who when she had a boyfriend or a husband she would freak out if her guy talked to another girl and she would think that he was cheating on her by just saying hi. That is the vibe I get from her and her feelings of jealousy would lead her to do bad bad things. I don't know why but that is what she made me think of.

beauty4345

[5]Jan 25, 2010
    • level: 1
    I agree Tenley or Ali are still here I wish Ella was her because her and Jake have a natural relationshiop. I think he is scared because she has a son and it is the whole pkg. She would of been the whole pkg. If not possible Ali or Tenley. Vienna needs to grow up

ErinTaylor1

[6]Jan 26, 2010
    Episode 4 was crazy! I did not expect to see Ella go. I don't understand why he sent her home, but you might be right that it had something to do with her having a son. Why did Jake even fly the poor boy out if he wasn't planning on more with Ella? I stumbled into this cool bachelor website last night....while I was still fuming about Jake's decisions...I couldn't stop laughing at Top 10 Stupidest Quotes from episode 4.

http://www.thebachelorshow.com/article/top-10-stupidest-quotes-episode-144

ElsaCaceres

[7]Jan 27, 2010

ay the man is a dork or being a pilot has affected his thinking...Vienna...hello...stalker? killer? phsycho?...if nobody likes you...there is a reason

also the canadian girl was honest and strong and he punishes her...then decides to get rid of two...give them a chance...can we spell MORON...

i need a real man...i understand why he was dumped...he is such an idiot...i liked ali and the canandian chick

tenney is the one he should be with or the brunette or the other blonde...i do not like the fact they kiss on the lips...it makes him look like a gigolo and them like tramps...kisses on the cheeks...till the end,,,good luckJAKE....you are going to need it...with your thinking and your attitude

ElsaCaceres

[8]Jan 27, 2010
    maybe he was discriminating her...they should do the same...apply if you have a brain...do not believe it...he is unique...jason and molly they are staying together...and the other lady who picked her mate and not jake...still together...the girl who was dumped by jason is married...easy come and easy go...and Deanna....LOSER

ElsaCaceres

[9]Jan 27, 2010
    michelle will have her own show...or join another reality show...she wants fame...why not? if Paris and Nicole richie can do it? why can not her?

alirk

[10]Feb 10, 2010
    • level: 22

ElsaCaceres wrote:
    michelle will have her own show...or join another reality show...she wants fame...why not? if Paris and Nicole richie can do it? why can not her?

Oh goodness...I hope not. If she gets her own show then obviously all the tv people have run out of other ideas...That would be a total trainwreck!