The Bachelor Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Jake

alirk

[1]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 22
    So I'm thinking (and hoping) that Jake is gonna turn out to be a much better Bachelor than Jason was. Jake doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would totally humiliate a girl (that he supposedly loved) like Jake did...Just saying!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Keguri

[2]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 12
    I think Jason was a good bachelor. And I'm sorry to see that so many turned their backs on him, I understand it's possible to make the wrong choice in one of those pressed situations, where you're just around in these wonderful places and not in reality.
    Deanna said she picked the wrong person too, so it does happen.

I respect the fact that Jake is sending girls home left and right, he knoooows what he wants, but will there be girls left for the whole season?

HelynContiSole

[3]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 1

Jake you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice... OK...

Tennley is OK...

Vienna - I like her, BUT I think she could bring drama for their relationship;

Ali - is the sneakiest, most jealous, gossiping vindictive little SNEAK I repeat - that Ive seen in a while... She is DEFINITELY going to be trouble for him if he picks her. She also wants to run his life with her opinions though she played it kEwl LAST week, she didnt want to, she FAKED it to MAKE it!!! She is SMART like a serpant! - she knew she better say ' oh whatever u do im behind you' she is sooooooooooooooooo lying!!!

Now, Gia, SHE is the one!!!!! She is the one for Him, for anyonel she's pretty, fun, sexy, and shes NOT jealous, backbity or gossipy, she's alllll class! and HE BETTER PICK HER...

if he picks Ali I will die! Leave it alone, you lost a 10000000K necklace, leave it at that, cause if u all break up she will take you for all you have out of spite! NEVER out of love will anything come from that girl - only SELFishness!! Thanks for letting me share!!

Keguri

[4]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 12
    You go previous writer!

Jake has set his mind to this, cut throaaaat, he sends girls home like he changes underwear. I like this change to the otherwise very slow show where the bachelors/bachelorettes are sooo toooorn and they are suffering real bad. So yay Jake.

But I can also see Ali's problem. When you're inlove with someone, even if they don't choose you back you want them to be with someone good. And I can see she's hurting when she sees Vienna with Jake.
    But the home town dates, the family said it all, they just shrugged and acted like noooothing when the topid Vienna vs the other girls came up.
    Vienne sees her goal and she's going after it.

But I loooove Gia! She is a freakin' saaaint!!! She's not afraid to confront and is at the same time a lovely person! Gia FTW!

skittles13255

[5]Feb 28, 2010
    • level: 2

ipersonally liked ali from the start and think that gia is completly fake,i think tenley is the one with the best intentions but that vienna is going to win anyways

slownie

[6]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 1

I am one of the most disappointed people in the Northern hemisphere, knowing that Jakedespite being informed by two of the women, that they had not been with anyone, since their marriage breakups; yet he found it necessary to have them "spend the night", with him. I feel that when they were given that choice, Jake already knew he would not be choosing either of those women.

I feel also that Jake was on a vendetta to get back at the woman that broke his heart; the previousbachelorette. I feel that the woman he chose will be able to give him(Jake) the medicine he deserves.

Jake, you are adespicable jerk! ! ! ! ! !

Sincerely,

Sharon Lownie