The Bachelor Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Loved him but Now Hate him

kaleb1219

[1]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 1

they say that love comes in all different shapes, form and sizes and when you have had a package and got it broken you yourself remains broken. he called himself a man and wanted to make a leap of faith and take chance but to me he fell, fell into the eyes of distorted romance. he had the perfect girl and then let her cry broke her heart and now i wish he would fry. he had Mel the bella of the ball and then he choose Molly the ditz of them all. i can no longer hold my heart to a broken soul for he took away the love that could of gave him the world.

Edited on 03/02/2009 8:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jbgans

[2]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 3
    i liked molly much more

b7a7s7eball

[3]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 8
    He had been heart broken before by tv. How could he possibly make a break up so public after what he went through. There are no excuses. Within 20 minutes he is breaking up with his fiancee and getting back with the other woman all happy. It is so ridiculous. He could have asked for more time if he didn't know he could faithfully say he could deal with all his feelings. I hope he is alone for a long time. How could he do that to his son and his family. He did the hurting this time and he chose to do it all on national tv. He deserves no sympathy for all the stupid tears he cried. Melissa had every right to be sad and mad but ABC and Bachelor, and Chris, and Jason should be ashamed of themselves for putting peoples real lives in jeopardy like this. No one's lives should be messed with like this. They have crossed a line.

dool_girl

[4]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 27
    Wow I mean I really liked Molly and Melissa...but man I feel SO BAD for Melissa. He could have atleast broken it off with her in private! I really just dont know what to think. I wont go as far as to say I hate him, but IMO he made himself look like a complete a$$ tonight. VERY disappointed...

jbgans

[5]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 3
    its assenine to do it on tv. but to be with the person you are meant to be with..on that end, im happy for them. who knows..maybe he is as big of a media whore as trista and ryan..etc.

hairmaster

[6]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 4
    I read this about a week ago that to happen.... according to US weekly he has known the whole time that he was going to do a flip flop for ratings, although he is denying it, I believe what I read. The final rose seemed very scripted to me, and I have lost all respect for Jason and the show. To me it seemed that all partied involved knew what was going on; if I were Molly I would have been way more stand offish to him and angry, not all smiles when he walked out and before he came out saying that she would take him back. I have no RESPECT for her either, what kind of a women knows that this man that engaged to another women, then broke up with her 10 min prior to seeing him for quote on quote the fist time since the breakup, makes out and just takes him back and makes out with him. Come on chick have some more self respect for yourself!!!!!!!!!!! I think Jason is a slime ball!

SuperTam

[7]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 19

I'm sooooo glad Jason isn't my guy! He had some nerve pulling that sick little stunt. And I feel bad for his fiancee,

dool_girl

[8]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 27
    hairmaster wrote:
    I read this about a week ago that to happen.... according to US weekly he has known the whole time that he was going to do a flip flop for ratings, although he is denying it, I believe what I read. The final rose seemed very scripted to me, and I have lost all respect for Jason and the show. To me it seemed that all partied involved knew what was going on; if I were Molly I would have been way more stand offish to him and angry, not all smiles when he walked out and before he came out saying that she would take him back. I have no RESPECT for her either, what kind of a women knows that this man that engaged to another women, then broke up with her 10 min prior to seeing him for quote on quote the fist time since the breakup, makes out and just takes him back and makes out with him. Come on chick have some more self respect for yourself!!!!!!!!!!! I think Jason is a slime ball!

I completely agree...I thought Molly made herself look pretty bad too.

123KK

[9]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 10
    I'm so over Jason he is a complete jerk. He sat there this whole season saying he didnt wanna hurt someone the way Deanna hurt him but yet what he did to melissa was so much worse. He propsed to her and declares his love for her and than what a couple weeks later her breaks her heart. Jerk. And you know what really makes me mad is the fact that he didnt have the decency to breakup with her in private he just had to do it right there on national tv. JERK. That is so wrong to do to a person. Molly is stupid for getting back with him and he is so much worse than Deanna and Brad I swear to it.

JASON IS A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shwaguy

[10]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 11
    123KK wrote:
    I'm so over Jason he is a complete jerk. He sat there this whole season saying he didnt wanna hurt someone the way Deanna hurt him but yet what he did to melissa was so much worse. He propsed to her and declares his love for her and than what a couple weeks later her breaks her heart. Jerk. And you know what really makes me mad is the fact that he didnt have the decency to breakup with her in private he just had to do it right there on national tv. JERK. That is so wrong to do to a person. Molly is stupid for getting back with him and he is so much worse than Deanna and Brad I swear to it.

Love makes you do crazy things. I feel terrible for Melissa but wouldnt it be worse if he stayed when he had those feelings? Plus, I heard he had to do all this stuff as part of a contract.

And for Molly, cmon, she is in lala land now. wHY WOULDNT SHE BE THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH RIGHT NOW!! Im so happy for her.

hairmaster

[11]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 4
    he says it is a contract but come on now, he can wait till after the Final Rose to do it... many of these couples have broken up, well all but one have, and they didn't do it on air. You don't do that to someone... even if he signed at the beginning when the producers brought the idea to him he SHOULD have said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Missy_9019

[12]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    It doesn't matter if it was contract or not, he could've prepared her before hand a LOT more. I personally think if one thing had been different, a lot of people wouldn't be upset... If he wouldn't have kissed Molly right after breaking off his engagement to Melissa. That was just disappointing and severly lacking in class. Wait till you get off the damn stage and away from the cameras.

SuperTam

[13]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 19
    And now he says he's glad he did it. He really knows how to get someone's dander up.

lapetite66

[14]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 6

I really liked Jason...in the beginnning...now I can't stand him. As for Molly I feel sorry for her because obviously the girl needs some SERIOUS professional help.

I think that if Jason wasn't 100% positive about his feeling for Melissa then he shouldn't have proposed to her vowing to love her etc. He should have taken more time and thought things out especially after having the talk with Deanna and how she implored him not make the same mistake she did and to really think about what it was he wanted and which woman had the qualities he was looking for in a mate.

I'm not saying that Jason doesn't have the right to be happy because he does...we all do. However after having his heart broken by Deanna not to mention being previously divorced it would seem that he could have broken up with Melissa with more finesse not to mention in private. Instead, he humiliated her on national television and then 5 minutes later he's making out with Molly and he has the f****** audacity to talk about integrity! In what dimension did he exhibit integrity because it certainly wasn't in this one?

What really makes me even more angry is that Jason/Molly have this nonchalant attitude about like "Well, we're happy and we had to do what was right for us" as if Melissa's feelings don't matter at all. It boggles the mind that they don't get it why people are being nasty towards them??? Puleeeze. Get a clue guys!

2BPowerRanger

[15]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 9

I don't agree with what he did or the way he did it, but at least he didn't lead Melissa on for a really long time or cheat on her. If I had been him, I wouldn't have done it like that on TV, but then again, I would've picked Melissa in the first place and stuck with her. I liked her better, but At least they didn't marry eachother I guess...

I can't say I hate him, because he is being true to himself, but I do look at him much differntely now. oh Jason...

Edited on 03/04/2009 10:56am

Brunete20

[16]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 63

Missy_9019 wrote:
    It doesn't matter if it was contract or not, he could've prepared her before hand a LOT more.

He did say that they were not together for days before the taping of the first final rose ceremony. Why do you think she wasn't so upset. She knew it was coming. Any other girl in that situation would have totally flipped out, but she didn't.

ShyXena

[17]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 11
    123KK wrote:

Completely agree.

123KK

[18]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 10
    ShyXena wrote:
    123KK wrote:

Completely agree.

Thank you

alirk

[19]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 22
    Yeah, before he was probably my fav Bachelor yet, but now I don't have any use for him. I think what he did to Mel was beyond tacky

blr1372

[20]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 1
    whatever! He cant help his feelings; people break up all the time! his story just happened to be on tv, anyway it was obvious from the start she was a very insecure girl, she probally got real immature and jelous and her insecurities started showing and he didnt like it, you could tell when he broke up with her how immature and insecure of a person she was. thats probally why shes always been "the dumpee" like she said. after he let that canadian chick go i said to myself he must be looking for somone who is insecure and young and dumb and he was and did and then he didnt like it. thats just my opinion