The Bachelor

Monday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Mar 25, 2002 In Season

javnah

The Bachelor Fan Reviews (83)

5.3
  • Week 6 When Ali leaves to go back home for her job Jake is still playing the game....

I was beginning to like the show until week 6 when Jake met the four familes of the women he wants to potentially marry. Ali tearfully tells him she will have to leave to go home to her job. Jake cant even tell her she IS the one. That's what she wanted to hear. Instead we hear him telling the camera he loves all of them and he has connected with each and every gal left. Ok, obviously he likes something about each woman but hasnt really found the ONE or he wouldnt be so hesitant. When you find that person you want to spend the rest of your life with YOU know. The dating sites arent much different than what he is doing here. I realise this is a game but seriously these are emotions you are playing with and I think Ali made the right decision. She was smart. Jake, you arent. Sorry. The ones you have to choose that are left... good luck. They may have some nice qualities but this is your future. After the game is over you may think straight.