The Bachelorette Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Jake-Vienna break up

Keguri

[1]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 12

So Vienna and Jake have broken up. Too bad, they seemed to be able to make it work.

The interview they did with Chris Harrison at the end of the the bachelorette-show was horrible... I felt so bad for both of them!
    Vienna is obviously upset and genuinley hurt, but she just kept interrupting, no matter what Jake and Chris said! What was that about?! But Jake was a stuck-up loser, never seen him like that.

I really wonder what was happening, Jake didn't deny having anger problems at times, but perhaps Vienna pushed his buttons, and Vienna perhaps wasn't as honest as Jake would have liked.

What do you guys think, thoughts about the break up?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bdancer99

[2]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 11

jake was being really rude but then vienna did keep interrupting him which was annoying

Keguri

[3]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 12
    True!
    It was insane, she got quiet but as SOON as he opened his mouth she interrupted him.

I wonder what made everything THIS bad...

tjaman

[4]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 32
    I think a houseplant might be too much emotional investment for either one of these people. :\

LexClarkaresexy

[5]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 15
    I just think that it ended up being two people in a relationship who shouldn't be in a relationship, trying to make this relationship work when it never would. They both more then likely really wanted this relationship to work but it was causing more fights and problems then it was worth. I do agree that Jake was a bit scary when he and Vienna were talking about their split up but I have a feeling she knew exactly what buttons to push to make him as angry as she could get him. At the end of the day though it is really hard to say which side to go on. I think they were both telling the truth to some extent and exaggerating on other things