The Bachelorette Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Next Bachelorette?

Who do you want to be the next Bachelorette?

alirk

[1]Feb 23, 2010
    • level: 22
    Who would you like to see as the next Bachelorette?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gaillawson

[2]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 1

Just a little note to say that I would love to see a bachelorette over the age of 50. Ithink that younger women have an easier chance of finding the love of their lives, however once you reach the age of 50 it's becomes morethan achallenge. Ibelieve it would be fabulous to have areality show in which you aremakingthe dreams of a woman over 50 come true!!! I consider myself to be a remarkable woman who deservesthe chanceof meeting 25 men my age andfindingmy soulmate. Yes, I am definitely nominating myself and would consider itan honour if you decide tomake my dreams come true!!!

Thankingyou in advance for your anticipated consideration and look forward to hearing from you in the not-too-distant future???

Wishing you a "large" evening!!!

*Hugs*

GailLawson

gleek85

[3]Mar 22, 2010
    • level: 2

gaillawson wrote:

Just a little note to say that I would love to see a bachelorette over the age of 50. Ithink that younger women have an easier chance of finding the love of their lives, however once you reach the age of 50 it's becomes morethan achallenge. Ibelieve it would be fabulous to have areality show in which you aremakingthe dreams of a woman over 50 come true!!! I consider myself to be a remarkable woman who deservesthe chanceof meeting 25 men my age andfindingmy soulmate. Yes, I am definitely nominating myself and would consider itan honour if you decide tomake my dreams come true!!!

Thankingyou in advance for your anticipated consideration and look forward to hearing from you in the not-too-distant future???

Wishing you a "large" evening!!!

*Hugs*

GailLawson

I think that might be interesting. But I'd like to see it as a whole new show...Maybe they could call it "The Bachelorette: The Golden Years"

Keguri

[4]May 16, 2010
    • level: 12
    I just don't see Ali as a bachelorette, she doesn't seem to be as "cut throat" as one has to be in this show. Jillian is one of the most kind and sweet people ever, but in the two seasons she was in she knew what she wanted, and that was THE man, whilst Ali more seems like she just wants A man and a lot of talk around the girls was made.
    I feel like I'm babbeling, hehe.

But Ali is a nice girl, hopefully she'll prove me all wrong.

And yay that the new season is already here! Keep on going, bachelor team!