The Bachelorette Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Thoughts on the new season

dool_girl

[1]May 31, 2009
    • level: 27

So just wondering what people are thinking about the new season with Jillian so far?

So far im liking it!

I really like Jake, he is my favorite as of now. Havent really gotten to see a lot about a lot of the guys, but Jake has given me a good first impression.

Not a fan of Wes, Tanner, or David. I liked David but his whole vendetta against Juan is getting annoying, I dont really like Juan either, but o well get over it

Anyways discuss!

Edited on 05/31/2009 4:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jenwenluvzutara

[2]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    i hate david the most. he seems too self-centered and controling. he doesn't deserve jillian. jake and ed are giving me good impressions. i feel sorry for poor juan, always being picked on by david. wes and tanner, i'm still debating

dool_girl

[3]Jun 2, 2009
    Ya last nite pretty much sealed the deal for me on David. He needs to go. Too bad Jillian didnt see that fight! I thought it was funny how David wsa thinking Jillian would have been impressed with him had she seen the fight...im doubting that! And yes poor Juan. Juan annoys me yes, but good grief he isnt doing anything to any of those guys!

Yesss really really like Ed too after last nite! Ed and Jake are in it for a while i think. Robbie is pretty cute too

Keguri

[4]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 12
    I can't keep all the guys apart, they are all so similar, ask the same questions, look the same, act the same.
    Except for the complete moron David. What does he think he's going to win by going around looking like a complete idiot?

And I can't remember why so many didn't like Juan...

But Wes and David should go. Such selfish people are never good for anyone!

ChsTessa

[5]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 3
    Haven't watch the show since season 4 so I wouldn't know who Jillian should pick. Although, I saw her up close in person on June 9th when she was in Toronto, Canada doing promotions for the show. She looked pretty but very petite than on TV. Her hair colour changed from brunette to dark blond but looked nice.

LexClarkaresexy

[6]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 15
    so far i am liking the new season, lots of drama between the guys though, you'd almost think they were girls. Anyways I know who I don't like so far and that would be Juan, David, Wes and there are probably someone or someones i am missing. However I love love love Jake, Kyptin, and I think Reed so those are my top 3 so far out. Hopefully she gets rid of the guys who are so obviously not right for her like Wes for one. lol

ohhlala899

[7]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 10
    I love Jesse and Kypton. I think they are perfect for her and I think Kyton's date in Vancouver and Jesse's at Whistler were the best!!

(other than Jake's at House of Blues but that's just because I love Martina Mcbride - i actually don't like Jake - he's too happy and I am pretty positive that in the sneak peek after last night's show that he is the one who had trouble on the fantasy date)

i hate wes!!! if you don't agree watch the sneak peek on abc.com http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=index ***contains spoilers

thoughts?

erfan4ever

[8]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    This is the first season that I have watched in awhile. I really like her and Kyptin together.

Bleumke

[9]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 14
    I think Jillian has the best chemistry with Kiptyn, but I don't think that it will last very long. My choice would be Reid, I think he has the humor, they both feel at ease with each other, match made for life
    Also think that Ed was a great guy.
    We shall see

LexClarkaresexy

[10]Jun 22, 2009
    I agree with you ohhlala899 i think that jake is the one having troubles on the fantasy date.

alirk

[11]Jun 23, 2009
    • level: 22

LexClarkaresexy wrote:
    I agree with you ohhlala899 i think that jake is the one having troubles on the fantasy date.

Well, since Jake got booted last night, I don't think it's him having trouble on the fantasy date

dool_girl

[12]Jun 23, 2009
    Does anyone else find Jillian kind of annoying? LOL maybe its because she is keeping Wes around so long that Im starting to really dislike her. Anyways, Kypton, Jesse, and Reid are my favories in the final 5. Im rooting for any of them!

PLEASE let wes go home next episode I dont even find him attractive at all, but besides that he is sooo cocky and annoying ughhhh!

LexClarkaresexy

[13]Jun 24, 2009
    I know i am starting to dislike her becuase she got rid of Jake and then kept wes in. i am very excited to see what is going to happen when jake comes back and he confronts Jillian about Wes. Drama. lol

dool_girl

[14]Jun 25, 2009
    LexClarkaresexy wrote:
    I know i am starting to dislike her becuase she got rid of Jake and then kept wes in. i am very excited to see what is going to happen when jake comes back and he confronts Jillian about Wes. Drama. lol

I KNOW! Me too. Honestly Jillian says she is looking for love yet she kicks off a completely awesome guy and leaves boys like Wes and MIchael around? WTH is wrong with her!!!

lapetite66

[15]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 6

Oh my goodness it's unbelievable that Jillian actually buys the bull**** that Wes is selling! I can't believe she actually gave him yet another rose! I thought she was smart but obviously the girl isn't using her common good sense that God gave her.

I mean seriously did she really think that Wes would admit that he has a girlfriend?! Uh, hello...no! It's like she just doesn't want to believe that once again she's made a BAD decision about a guy. She didn't even look at Wes when Jake was grilling him otherwise she would have seen what we see a lying freaking weasel! As for Wes' family, once again do you really think that they are going to tell the truth when they are probably in on it with him or they don't want to admit that their brother is a scumbag.

Did you hear her say that she has some major conflicts with Wes and yet she still chooses to believe him? Then she goes on to say that she would rather get burned then listen to the truth that someone tells her to try to help her make an informed decision. Talk about being dumb as a post!!!*shaking head in exasperation*

If she chooses Wes at the end I hope he breaks her freakin heart!

Edited on 06/30/2009 9:17am

fstfil

[16]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 1
    This show is going downhill. Talk about last nights "soap Opera". Who is going to come out of the woodwork next? And talk about being "staged". There are some pretty good actors appearing in these episodes. Poor Jillian, if she isn't in this to get a role in a series or tv show she should pack her bags and head home. This show is no longer about meeting "Mr. Right". She must be really embarrased to be a part of this - if she didn't know ahead of time what she was getting into.

dool_girl

[17]Jul 4, 2009
    lapetite66 wrote:
    If she chooses Wes at the end I hope he breaks her freakin heart!

I couldn't agree more. I'm sooo sick of Jillian I think she is my least favorite Bachelorette EVER she is so stupid. I hope she feels like an idiot watching these shows as she hears Wes say "I'm only here for the music." UGH! If wes last another week I probably wont be tuning in anymore.

LexClarkaresexy

[18]Jul 7, 2009
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. She finally left Wes go. She finally figured out how mean and how much of a (****). anyways i am soooooo happy that she finally let him go. But I can't believe that he kept saying that he didn't have a girlfriend and then right in the end he admitted. why not give it up when you were asked face to face with jillian and jake. It would have probably better for him to have admitted it then and not in the next episode. Oh well at lest the wicked wizards dead. lol

LakeFPownsu

[19]Jul 11, 2009

This show is so ridiculously staged it isn't even funny. Want proof?

www.realitysteve.com

Wes really said, "The first guy in Bachelorette history to make it to the final four with a girlfriend, get real people, if I had a girlfriend I would be with her at home right now!"

What a ridiculous show, I refuse to watch another episode.

skyepayne

[20]Jul 11, 2009
    OK..so now that the jerk Wes is finally disposed of is anyone going to go out and buy this infamous CD he keeps promoting and what woman is going to go out and have *sex,sex,sex* (as he told the other guys) with him ??? Oh,and HOW do we nominate Jake. I tried to but you need his vital statistics and e-mail to get him on the show!!! I think he would rock as the next Bachelor and deserves someone to make him truly happy!