The Bachelorette Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Thoughts on the new season

firecracker666

[21]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 13

Ive only just started watching the new season (only seen the first 3 episodes so far) but I cant stand Dave. Hes always going on about how Juan is fake and different around Jillian than around the guys and all the rest of it. Juan does come across as a little fake sometimes (like that whole bit about "youre eyes were so green, like piercing"... ew) but he seems to genuinely care about her. Dave is being really hypocritical - hes all nice and lovely around Jillian but around the guys he bi***es non stop, is really agressive, always going on about beating the living daylights out of Juan... hes so jealous that he hasnt had much time with Jillian and that she actually likes likes Juan.

Jake is my favourite so far. His date with Jillian actually made me tear up cuz it was so cute. I like Ed too. Undecided about Wes - he does seem quite fake. And Tanner and his foot fetish just creeps me out lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

firecracker666

[22]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    Now on the 6th episode - wow, Wes is an absolute snake!

dool_girl

[23]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 27
    Anyone else celebrating that this season is finally over. Jillian drove me crazyyyy lol.