The Bachelorette

Monday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Jan 08, 2003 In Season

javnah

The Bachelorette Fan Reviews (75)

5.1

Like it very much... <3
  • Could they have found an uglier girl???

I hate to burst everybody's bubble, but I just have to say it-THIS GIRL IS HIDEOUS! And to see these desperate girls sweating her is painful. I guess a gorgeous girl is not going to submit herself to this. And her overreactions to everything that happens is excruciatingly painful. I am not mean or rude I am honest and I am upset because I'm sure they could have found a pretty girl and this show would have been enjoyable to watch. That is my review and these words are here to make the requirement for one hundred words in every review.
  • A really bad show.

This time let's make it for the girls. What a bad way to make another formulaic show. Just like its sister show The Bachelor , The Bachelorette is awful. It's just awful. I can't stand 1 minute of this show. It's a hit show, people love it, but I don't like it. It's a piece of garbage. This survivor madness has gone on a really really bad turn. Chimps will overtake our intelligence one day, The Bachelorette is a clear sign of mankind's impending doom. I feel happy for whoever made money off the show, at least that's a good thing. Bottom line, this show is awful, it's just awful.
  • CHAD GIVES ME NIGHTMARES!

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE BACHELORETTE SINCE THE SHOW BEGAN. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS SEASON AND HAVING SUCH A VERY SCAREY MAN ON. I AM LITERALLY SCARED TO WATCH BECAUSE CHAD IS SO VERY VIOLENT!!!!!!! I AM RATING THIS SEASON AS A 1 BECAUSE I REALLY STRONGLY FEEL THAT HAVING SUCH VIOLENCE CONTINUES TO MAKE ME FEEL SCARED AND SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE ON SO LONG!!!!!!!

IT'S LIKE WATCHING A HORROR MOVIE AND! GIVES ME NIGHTMARES!

SINCERELY, DISAPPOINTED
  • more reality trash

i am so sick of reality television. there is nothing real about them. when are the people in this country going to say enough is enough? at least this one is gone, i hope for good. how could anyone think they would find the love of their life at a casting call?
  • Unoriginal and a disgrace to reality.

I liked the first season of The Bachelorette. Finally someone finds love and actually gets married. But all the other seasons were horrible. I hated all the other bachelorettes, they were like posers.

The Bachelorette is just as cheesy as the Bachelor. Men fight over a woman, vice versa. It was just a cheesy fake love fest where people pretend to love each other (not counting season 1 of The Bachelorette, it was quite interesting)

The Bachelorette most of the time was a stuck up drama queen from The Bachelor who didn't win The Bachelor and wanted more fame. Trista Rehn was the best bachelorette. She was really nice and pretty.

There is no use watching this. If you want to see real love, watch another show. If you want to see fights, fake dates, and cussing, watch The Bachelorette or The Bachelor. But, the shows are cheesy and sometimes raunchy. Do not let your children watch this.

They also have tell all shows which show behind the scenes footage and stuff. It is boring and people ask questions and the men or women act horribly.

All in all, I dislike the show and I don't know why I wasted my time watching the show. The Bachelor is just the same, no use reviewing that show too, I would just say the same thing.
  • Drop 'em Nick

2.5
    I cannot STAND Nick!! Couldn't stand him the last stand him even more this time. He is so arrogant and I can't believe she has fallen for him. Did she not see him call Andi out for sleeping with him in the fantasy suite? A true gentleman never kisses and tells. And, he showed that he was not a gentleman this season when he didn't stop their off-camera tryst before it went too far!! So what if she is a slut and slept with him knowing that she was still dating all those other guys, HE should not have taken advantage of her stupidity!! NOW to the topic of the dropping his drawers on the golf course!!! I would LOVE to see Nick drop down to his not-so-toned buff and run across the golf course!!! He is so feminine that he probably would not even need to hold HIS package as he ran!!! The lisp gets on my last nerve, but I know he can't help that and I would not want to make fun of something like that. But, I don't mind making fun of his hippy jewelry and those fluffy locks that he piles on top of his head!! My son has beautiful curly hair, but he would never fluff it out like a 60 year old granny!! He is such a disappointment in the man department that I hope Shawn rocked her world in the fantasy suite and made her realize what a lousy lay Nick was and she needs a real man. (Shawn was not one of my favs either, but anyone beats NICKKI)
  • Is it just me or Jesse looks like Robert de Niro in the movie CAPE FEAR ?

Is it just me or Jesse looks like Robert de Niro in the movie CAPE FEAR ? Ugly dude !!! Anyways, I guess ABC played another trick on all the viewers by making DeAnna choose Jesse, the caveman ? You cannot be serious ! I couldn't believe it when I saw Jason coming out of the limo FIRST. That was just soooo wrong... I guess Jason or Jeremy will be the next BACHELORS. What's DeAnna gonna do with a snowboarder for the rest of her life ? She's going to end up in a trailer with a man with no schooling, no job, and a washed-up-hasbeen for the rest of her life.
  • I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN AFRICAN AMERICAN BACHELORETTE? MAYBE YOU WILL GET MORE VIEWERS IF YOU SWITCH IT UP SOMETIMES.

5.8
    For once I would like to see reality shows that show the caucasian and african american side. I would be more willing to watch these types of shows. I also think it would be fair and more interesting. More versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please....more versatility please....more versatility please...more versatiltiy please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please...more versatility please. Just a thought...Thank you very much.
  • Unique things of Bachelorette

The Bachelorette gives opportunity to everyone to find his/her love. It provides the few tasks which help to judge your partner's loyalty, trust and at what level they can sacrifices for you. I think this the only show who make strong bond with people.
  • Bride or Baby?

Please, please stop all that crying!!!! Looking for your husband should not be such a painful crying experience. If it is, then you are not mature enough to get married little girl!!!!
  • Worst

The bachelorette and bachelor are the most ridiculous, sickening, phony shows ever. Please take these shows off tv and make room for better, more substantially entertaining shows.
  • MORE!

Derivative Crap!
  • Worst show to date!

All the aggression she clearly enjoys and having sex talks with tiny kids is disgusting! If the producers think this is 'ok' I will not be watching the next one. .... No wonder our world is a mess if this is supposed to be about romance!! Worst ever!!
  • It is okay to be a better person, Kaitlyn!

I was already disappointed with this show but after watching "The Men Tell All", I am beyond disappointed. Kaitlyn herself said that thousands of comments after comments were sent criticizing her and yet her reaction says she doesn't care and instead attacked back these people. I agree that some of the comments have gone too far and not necessary but she should at least re-assess her behavior. She should think 'Hmnnn... maybe I did make mistakes and maybe I could have done better". You accepted to be the Bachelorette and I believe there are responsibilities that came with it. You can't just say, "this is me" and I will do what I want". You owe it to your audience! And you know what? It is okay to try to be a better person, Kaitlyn. It is okay to change a little bit. It might do you good. Another thing that disappointed me is Cris Harrison and some of the other guys defending her. Sorry Cris Harrison but I would never want Kaitlyn to be a role model for my kids and there is only one reason for this- she does not want to change for the better. She thinks she is a great person and she wouldn't even consider changing her ways! That is not a good role model for my kids!!
  • Cancel the Show

There is a very fine line beween a show that has been edited to the point where "Reality" is deliberately sacrificed and a show that is rigged from the beginning. No man or woman who has any self respect at all would intentionally put themselves in a situation where they are nothing more than breed stock in a stable.
  • Not right to have a kid on show!

This season is such a bummer that I don't even watch it that much because Emily should not of gotten any special treatment to bring her daughter on show. For me, that is a big turn off on the show. There are plenty of bachelorettes and bachelors that have kids and they didn't get any special treatment for their kids. They all missed their kids a lot and they had to deal with it since they made the decision to go on tv. I think Emily is not all what she cracks up to be..poor little ole Emily.. right...I feel sorry for her daugther that she was dragged all through the media.It didn't serve any purpose but to get her on tv and I think that is a poor choice as a mom to do that to a child. We all get it that she misses her but again that was her choice.. So why did the show do it?. .It just make you wonder what is Emily really about?
  • Canadian

Why does every other man get a job title and where the canadian guys job title should be.... It says "Canadian"? As if his career is not valid because he's Canadian.
  • Best Season...

5.5
    The best season of the Bacheloret was when Trista and Ryan where on it. They really stayed true to each other and they seem like such a great pare!!! Now, I think that it's pretty stupid. The guys don't seem as genuin as they did that season and the girls are just after looks. They really need to start getting better people or it's not going to last very much longer!
  • Picked the Best Man

I am so glad JoJo picked Jordan over Robby. Robby is too serious and seems really boring and dull to me. Jordan is fun and playful. I married a very handsome man that was very serious and went on, and on, and on, when talking. I was miserable and now happily divorced. Their personalities would have never been worked.
  • The next bachelor?

I totally think that the next bachelor should be Jake from The Bachelorette! She thought he was "too perfect" and sent him home - Honey, that's what the rest of us are looking for! What's wrong with "perfect"? Most of us never find it! And he is just so sweet and adorable! The first thing I said when she sent him home was "he should be the next bachelor". Then last week it was suggested on "The Men Tell All" show, and he said he'd be honored. So I sure hope they ask him to be. I for one, would not miss an episode. (Though I usually don't anyway.)And I think any woman who gets him is going to be SOooooo lucky!
  • He is sweet/down to earth. I believe his priorities are set & is ready settle down. I thought he was so adorably cute. I know what he is going through,I am a single mother of a two year old. It is hard now days to find a sole mate. Good luck Jason!!!

I really think she should have chosen Jason. I am afraid that Jesse will not be ready to settle down anytime soon, I am afraid he was putting on a show for her. I believe that she was afraid of the pre made family with Jason. He already has a good job, a cute little boy at home, and I believe he really is ready to settle down. I know it is hard now days to find your soul mate. I really hope that Jesse meant everything he said on the show and that the two really do make it work.
  • CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH DES

DES , YOU WERE MY FAVORITE ON THE BACHELOR, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT GOING ON , I AM SO EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU HANDLE THESE MEN , YOU GO GIRL I AM ROUTING FOR YOU AND I HOPE YOU FIND LOVE GIRL YOU DESEVER IT ......... 9.5
  • That Diary...

I was in shock when Des opened that diary and read the inscription. My name is Cara and I have never met my father, so reading those words brought tears to my eyes. Had to share that emotion
  • The Bachelorette Season Premier: A Review The Gentleman's Journey to Love (and Lemons)

"I'll have a hair cut, a side order of crab dip and a virgin, please!"

While these may not be ordinary choices for you and I, they are exactly what DeAnna Pappas, this season's bachelorette on the ABC reality series 'The Bachelorette' was served up last night during the season's premier episode.

Surprisingly, just like 'The Bachelor', one could see circles of men huddled in a corner whispering about DeAnna like junior high girls talking about Brad Pitt in gym class. I wonder if these men were sent to sensitivity class before taping?

Yes, Spero saved the day, and DeAnna's nipples from freezing over by wrapping a coat around her after someone else suggested it but if you really want to know who will protect DeAnna from harm, I would imagine she would be safe with Jesse as he would, "Kick you in the balls five times" if anything went wrong.

From one gentleman, Chris, who cheated only one time but feels really, really bad about it to Donato, who spoke of Ron as giving DeAnna crabs, it made one wonder if there was a normal guy in the lot of them.

Yet in the beginning montage of all 25 gentlemen leaving home to pursue one woman, we get a tender glimpse between Jason and his six year-old son as he has to tell him goodbye for six weeks and Richard, whose genuine kindness and boyish blush made me believe in chivalry all over again.

Pre-season favorites didn't disappoint as one could almost feel the natural heat circulate during an outside conversation between Graham and DeAnna and Jeremy, a real estate attorney from Dallas, offered up a look of genuine surprise as he received the very first, first impression rose.

Romance is alive and well and filmed for your viewing pleasure this season as one could attest to by the several kisses between DeAnna and a few of the bachelors shown during the upcoming season's previews. But I'm betting the real shenanigans will come from those fun-loving guys just trying to get a little attention from Greek-beauty Pappas. I mean, what would the show be like without a lemon-kicking karate kid or a DeAnna-labeled underwear chump who bared all - or at least most - in freezing temperatures?

It's almost enough to make you forget, at the end of the show, might there not only be one...but two who get down on bended knee?

Of course, this isn't counting anyone Jesse may make buckle under if he does indeed try to drop-kick someone due to ill-behavior.

Written by: Kimberly Gigstad © 2008
  • You mean,,The Bachelorettes

The bachelors are all girls. They moan and groan and sigh and are as catty as women. This is the most season of this show ever. Where are the men who act like men. I mean, facials and cucumbers and pedicures. all look alike. what is u with that stupid hair style. so disappointing. bad, bad cast. i can't even stay interested enough to get through the show. Thank heaven Big Brother starts tomorrow night. Start this season over. stop it now!!!!! seriously, put us all out of our misery. and the dates are terrible. Unreal is better.
  • Worst bachelorette sad

Such a horrible season. The people were so awful. So sad. I have watched every season, but I am definitely done uwith the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows for good. Such a bad choice of bachelorette this time.
  • Great Programme

Bachelorette visited Ireland in April 2015. Drivers paid as little as $2 per hour. Should have went to Cuba where these sort of wages are more acceptable. You won't be forgot in Co Kerry Ireland for all the wrong reasons.
  • Worst Segment Ever

The segment that intercut the singing of "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" with the tear-stained, jilted Bach in his minivan was among the worst television I've seen in years. On the flip side, being in the editing shack when this show is cut must be a gas.

• The bad bachelorette

I think that Kailtlyn sucks as a bachelorette. She is slutty, dishonest and a hypocrit and leads guys on. She tells them one thing and then she sends them home. I also think that some of the guys on there are a bunch of trash talking douche bags. I would not want to date people like that. Hopefully the next bachelor/bachelorette is better.
< 1 2 3