The Bachelorette

Monday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Jan 08, 2003 Returning May 18th, 2015

javnah

The Bachelorette Fan Reviews (25)

5.5
  • Unoriginal and a disgrace to reality.

I liked the first season of The Bachelorette. Finally someone finds love and actually gets married. But all the other seasons were horrible. I hated all the other bachelorettes, they were like posers.

The Bachelorette is just as cheesy as the Bachelor. Men fight over a woman, vice versa. It was just a cheesy fake love fest where people pretend to love each other (not counting season 1 of The Bachelorette, it was quite interesting)

The Bachelorette most of the time was a stuck up drama queen from The Bachelor who didn't win The Bachelor and wanted more fame. Trista Rehn was the best bachelorette. She was really nice and pretty.

There is no use watching this. If you want to see real love, watch another show. If you want to see fights, fake dates, and cussing, watch The Bachelorette or The Bachelor. But, the shows are cheesy and sometimes raunchy. Do not let your children watch this.

They also have tell all shows which show behind the scenes footage and stuff. It is boring and people ask questions and the men or women act horribly.

All in all, I dislike the show and I don't know why I wasted my time watching the show. The Bachelor is just the same, no use reviewing that show too, I would just say the same thing.