The Bachelorette

Week 10 (Season Five)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jul 27, 2009 on ABC

• Fantastic tale of girl picks guy, dumped guy reappears to try and win her back, sent packing again. RIDICULOUS! Totally farce. Producers must really be desperate. Reid, Jillian and Ed are all pawns in a stupid game. Will not watch EVER again!

RIDICULOUS for the producers to think that people watching would believe any of what we saw in the finale as REAL.
    They conned poor Reid to believe actually had a chance with Jillian, and they played mind games with Jillian as well. What did they do? Grab Reid right after he was ousted, give him a few extra free days in Hawaii,even give him a ring to present Jillian? PLEASE!! Meanwhile, poor Ed (who Jillian has already decided is the ONE) is left circling the parking lot?! The producers must really be desperate to dream up something like that! Will never watch that show AGAIN. I have better things to do than be played.
  • Though this episode was a little sad, I'll give it a 10...

Jillian finally has to choose!!!!! I always knew she would choose Ed, but it still came as a shock when she sent Kiptyn away. She could have been a little easier on him. I mean, he made this long speech about how much fun he had, and how much he loved her, and then all she said was he was great and she loved spending time with him, but she had fallen for someone else. What is that? And then Ed knew it was him. You could tell by the look on his face. And Jillian just gave it away...she's so easy to read XD The episode wasn't sad until Reid came back to tell Jillian he loved her. I cried a little because he's so kind and sweet, and he loved her so much. His only mistake was that he didn't tell her sooner...