The Batman

Batgirl Begins (1)

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Sep 17, 2005 on The CW

• Batgirl or should I say Batwoman Begins.

I turned on the channel today and I got a big surprise. I loved how this show made simalarities to Batman TAS's Batgirl. How she was and acrobat.

I was not so sure on the Batwoman thing. Isn't she a little young to be called Batwoman.

However, the episode was great! I was a little skeptical, is the car Batman was driving, the new or old Batmobile.

I also liked Barbra's sense of Humor. She seemed to be the Robin/Batgirl.

The animation was great. Batgirl seemed to have better acrobatic skills than Robin who indead was an acrobat.

Batgirl was played well in the episode many people thought that she like the series (Which it is not.) Would be a dud.

This episode changed the minds of what ignorent fans thought that Batgirl would be.

The episode was not perfect, but it was the best season opener so far. I hope that after this episode, many of those ignorent fans will come to relise BTAS is over and it's someone else's turn to tackle the Batman world. Justice League Unlimited is a great show but all of those fan's ignorence give the show a bad name and it stops people from giving it a veiw and seeing what they want to see.

Seeing is Beleiving.

In my book, Batgirl Begins (1) deserves a 9 out of 10. I hope more episodes of this season will be like this.