The Batman Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Boomerang/Cartoonetwork

Ravethemonk

[1]Mar 24, 2010
    • level: 4

Why doesn't boomerang show seasons 3-5. I mean its been over a year since the show ended and they still only show the first 2 seasons. Why? I would think they would add the rest of the series. Also Cartoonetwork could be showing reruns because this would be better than seeing chowder or flap jack and those reality shows. they need to have good reruns on the weekdayschedule not dumb shows.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pablo_808

[2]Jun 5, 2010
    • level: 14
    I'm guessing its not shown on Cartoonetwork because they're busy focusing on their newer shows and can't afford to show reruns atm.

Boomerang is still a mystery to me. If they have the first two seasons, they should have the rights for the whole series. As much as I like the show, I can only watch the first two seasons over and over again for so long.

Zipitydoodah

[3]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 3

I don't why Boomerang doesn't show the rest of the seasons of The Batman either. The Batman has been airing on Boomerang for a while now at the 11:30pm time slot for every day of the week. It can get pretty boring watching same 26 episodes in Seasons 1 and 2 over and over again. They need to add more episodes.

Also, once shows are put on Boomerang, they almost never air on Cartoon Network. Boomerang is where Cartoon Network diverts older cartoons that it doesn't want to show anymore unless the show has achieved incredible popularity.

seto1

[4]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 16
    Cartoon network is going through a re-branding phase so i;m guessing that's why they are staying away form older shows and boomerang is usually a big disappointment.

glenstanley3

[5]Dec 25, 2012
    • level: 1

i can`t figure out why the cartoon network can`t show.....ruff and reddy,,,,,lippy the lion..and hardy har har,,,,,wally gator...touch turtle,,,abbott -costello cartoons,,,,,,,birdman....yogi ark,,,,there so many more.....please let me know why if you can

glendon stanley,,,

ashland ky