The Batman

Swamped

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Jun 11, 2005 on The CW

• A criminal named Killer Croc tries to put all of Gotham under water, and only one man can stop him...I'll gve you three guesses as to who.

Ron Perlman saves the day again! That's right Ron Perlman AKA Slade from Teen Titans! Ron Perlman AKA Clayface in the old Batman cartoon! Ron Perlman AKA Reinhardt, the only reson I sat through the two hours of tripe that was Blade II! Ron Perlman AKA Hellboy! Ron Perlman! Ron Perlman! *
    Anyway, on with the review:
    This episode proves to be intelligent, but unoriginal, and really does not push Ron Perlman to the best of his abilities. I'm sure the story has been used before, and that this episode will never actually amount to anything other than the fatc that it featured Ron Perlman as Killer Croc! Anyway, Ron Perlman rocks, so I can't give anything he's been in a bad score, so that's why the rating is 8.0 and not 0.8!
    * The writers friends and family would like to apologize for CodenameV2's insanity, he will be given a series of operations to prevent this kind of outburst from happening again. Thank you for your co-operation, Members of the Ron Perlman fan club.