TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Beast Forums

A&E (ended 2009)

Travis Fimmel only on til epi 7?

Shillelagh2007

[1]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 4

I noticed that Fimmel is only on The Beast until episode 7. Does anyone have any more information than that? I thought A&E ordered 13 episodes?

Thanks for the help.

Shill

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gr689

[2]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 1
    I don't think so. Where did you get your information from. I think he has great potential to be a really good actor but he needs to show another side of himself besides that bad boy surly smile. Trust me, why would they get rid of him after episode 7, makes no sense. I hope this story pans out(the story arc of the 1st season). Pretty good writing, as long as they keep it fresh and throw some more money at it in its 2nd season, we should see some really great shows. Great acting and story telling.

catwoman77

[3]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 9
    He's been in all ten episodes that have aired so far. I think he's great. That 'bad boy surly smile' keeps me watching! He has terrific chemistry with Patrick Swayze. I really like this show. It's very well filmed, showing Chicago to great effect and has good writing. I'd like them to develop Dove's character, showing his back-story too. Hope Swayze is well enough to film another season.