The Beautiful Life: TBL Forums

The CW (ended 2009)

The Beautiful Life Online

ocseason4fan

[1]Jul 9, 2009
    • level: 9
    Hey everyone,

Just stopped by to let you guys know about a new fansite which I created. It's called TBL Online. Im still adding pages/news/pic's/trailer's etc. Just thought I'd let the interested TBL fans at TV.com know about it. Let me know what you think so far

http://www.tbl-online.blogspot.com/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CWer1992

[2]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 6
    Wow thats really cool nice layout!

ocseason4fan

[3]Jul 17, 2009
    Thanks!

thec0mebackman

[4]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 15
    cool fansite. i'm really excited to watch this show. i only watch 2 teen dramas ...so it would be nice to add something to my tv line-up lol. can't wait

stellarchick86

[5]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 32
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    i only watch 2 teen dramas ...so it would be nice to add something to my tv line-up

Hey comebackman- whats the other one? The OC I hope!

thec0mebackman

[6]Sep 11, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    i only watch 2 teen dramas ...so it would be nice to add something to my tv line-up

hahaha. i've always wanted to watch the OC, but i never had the time. i might just rent the DVD's & watch all the seasons. the 2 dramas i watch are Degrassi & 90210. but as of this week ...

i now watch Melrose Place, Vampire Diaries, next week i'm gonna watch TBL, & have you heard of the new show "Life UneXpected"? it's gonna premiere on the CW i think next year. the promo looked great. so pretty much i'm hooked on practially most of the CW shows lol. how bout you Stellar? what do you watch

stellarchick86

[7]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 32
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

hahaha. i've always wanted to watch the OC, but i never had the time. i might just rent the DVD's & watch all the seasons. the 2 dramas i watch are Degrassi & 90210. but as of this week ...

i now watch Melrose Place, Vampire Diaries, next week i'm gonna watch TBL, & have you heard of the new show "Life UneXpected"? it's gonna premiere on the CW i think next year. the promo looked great. so pretty much i'm hooked on practially most of the CW shows lol. how bout you Stellar? what do you watch

Hey hun- Okay well as you know I watch 90210 and The OC but I also watch One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, seen all of BH90210, and have seen some of 'Popular' (dont own the dvds to the last 3 but OTH I do)..I think that might be it on teen shows but Im not 100% on that lol! You really should watch The OC, its a great show and mixes comedy and drama quite well I think and it has a good core story rather than just 'look at these rich beautiful people' ya know? I have seen the spinoff to Melrose Place, havent seen the original, but Im not too keen on it yet. Ill give it some more time though as theres only been 1 episode lol. Dont think I will watch Vampire Diaries and never heard of 'Life Unexpected' (I dont think) and have never seen any of the Degrassis. Hopefully I got everything there lol! =)

dool_girl

[8]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 27
    I second that you should watch The OC

Great website!

ocseason4fan

[9]Sep 17, 2009
    ^ Thanks

Oh, and yes, you have to watch The O.C!

thec0mebackman

[10]Oct 1, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Hey hun- Okay well as you know I watch 90210 and The OC but I also watch One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, seen all of BH90210, and have seen some of 'Popular' (dont own the dvds to the last 3 but OTH I do)..I think that might be it on teen shows but Im not 100% on that lol! You really should watch The OC, its a great show and mixes comedy and drama quite well I think and it has a good core story rather than just 'look at these rich beautiful people' ya know? I have seen the spinoff to Melrose Place, havent seen the original, but Im not too keen on it yet. Ill give it some more time though as theres only been 1 episode lol. Dont think I will watch Vampire Diaries and never heard of 'Life Unexpected' (I dont think) and have never seen any of the Degrassis. Hopefully I got everything there lol! =)

lol sorry for the late reply i barely found your post. but that's pretty cool ...all my friends who watch OTH also watch GG. i've always wanted to watch both shows but OTH has way too many seasons already. maybe someday. but i made up my mind & this thanksgiving break (if i'm not crammed with college work) i'm gonna rent all the seasons of the OC & watch it! lol i'm also planning on watching GG on Christmas break since it looks interesting. hopefully i have more spare time

thec0mebackman

[11]Oct 1, 2009
    ocseason4fan wrote:
    ^ Thanks

Oh, and yes, you have to watch The O.C!

dool_girl wrote:
    I second that you should watch The OC

Great website!

lol wow is the OC really that amazing? i can't wait to watch it then