The Beautiful Life: TBL

The CW (ended 2009)

The Beautiful Life: TBL Fan Reviews (4)

7.6
  • Unfortunately Cancelled

The show is about models, model wannabes, model has beens and model directors, basically about people who breathe & live for fashion, boyfriends, girlfriends, intrigues, cheating, fighting, you got it all.

I liked it and I wanted to see more but the show was canceled, which is disappointing.
  • Get The beautiful life back on the air!

Please like my facebook page and help me get the beautiful life back on the air! 447561788625926?bookmark_t=page
  • Loved it!

Guys I don't care what anyone says! I loved this show soo much! Its SOOO lame that it was cancelled after like 6 episodes. I loved the blonde girl! I didn't like...IDK her real name but on the OC she was Merissa. That girl alway goes 4 the same roles. I LOVED the moddeling house! that place was so funny! :)

I liked hot black guy too!
  • LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Already completly in love with and addicted to this show. Seriously disappointed that its only on once a week. I am a little upset with the male model character from Iowa... because I am a younger female from Iowa I dont understand why every Iowa actor has to play a farm boy or girl, a little annoying to be very honest. But the love seen going on between the Iowa farm boy and the hot female model is very entertaining. I can't wait to see what happens with the father whom is getting out of prison... thanks and keep up the good work!