The Bedford Diaries Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Missed tonight's episode...summary anyone?

smileyGGfan

[1]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 19
    well my DVR decided to not comply and i missed tonights episode: episode 4 "Zen and the Art of Manipulation." could anyone give me an explanation/summary of what happened? I cant seem to find any transcripts sites for this show (prob. since its a mini series).

please n thank u
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jessiscool5454

[2]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 9
    i dont remember everything that happened, i dont have it taped. but..

the video diaries were based on Manipulation. Zoey and Lee are friends again, Lee doesnt seem to care about her being the leak but she wants to tell him a secret so she tells him about her being a virgin.

Owen and Natalie are both working in hospital and this one girl keeps coming in and pretending to be sick so she can be near owen. Owen decides to manipulate Natalie and flirt back with her. but natalie knows what hes doing. i think she realizes that she actually does have feelings for him.

Sara really didnt have a big part in this weeks episode. It just shows her going out to dinner with that guy (richards friend) but its going to be a long wait at the resturaunt, so richard, whose there also, talks the waitress into letting them get in faster. On saras video diary i dont rember what she says exactly but i think she is talking about richard, not directly, and how sometimes he does things that really annoy her.

richard interveiws an older student whose coming back to college, and then they deicde to have dinner together.The lady ends up being Professor Macklins ex wife. Hes mad that richard is going out with her, and then towards the end realizes he still has feelings for her. Im pretty sure the two of them (richard and the lady..sorry i cant remembr her name) break it off, but in a nice way.

anyone else feel free to add to this..i couldnt really remember that well.

next weeks previews look good though!

smileyGGfan

[3]Apr 23, 2006
    • level: 19

whoa!  theres all these new feautres and a 'reply' toolbar!  awesome lol

anyway, thanks so much for the summary.  ill hopefully try n see it if they ever show any reruns.  thnx again