The Bedford Diaries Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Where can i find the trailer?

  • Avatar of gamernaz

    gamernaz

    [1]Jan 26, 2006
    • member since: 07/27/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    topic
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Chuukou

    Chuukou

    [2]Jan 27, 2006
    • member since: 03/28/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 322
    There isn't any at the moment. It'll appear as soon The WB creates a section for the show on their site.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of racheeel

    racheeel

    [3]Feb 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,204
    theWB site finally has a page for it. You can watch a great preview there. It looks interesting, plus Milo looks hot. I hope I'll get a chance to watch it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yellowcrayon323

    yellowcrayon323

    [4]Feb 4, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,991
    The trailor is really long but it makes the show look really good!!! I can't wait until March 22nd! It looks great.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ainav

    ainav

    [5]Feb 5, 2006
    • member since: 06/07/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,949
    the trailer is good and the show looks good but I think they revealed to much.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MissValleri

    MissValleri

    [6]Feb 7, 2006
    • member since: 07/01/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 98
    How can you go wrong when it's Tom-Frickin'-Fontana? Maker of the HBO series OZ? Yes,it's on the wb...or is cw? either way, I can't wait!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcrules4191

    mcrules4191

    [7]Feb 9, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,681
    I don't know I love Milo but the show really doesn't seem like the type of show for me. Ow well I might watch it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omaritoto

    omaritoto

    [8]Feb 11, 2006
    • member since: 06/05/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,662
    I think it'll be the new The OC.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcrules4191

    mcrules4191

    [9]Feb 15, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,681
    im not into the OC so this will be a new experience for me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omaritoto

    omaritoto

    [10]Feb 17, 2006
    • member since: 06/05/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,662
    mcrules4191 wrote:
    im not into the OC so this will be a new experience for me


    You're missing out on alot! After reading more about this show I think it's more like a TV series version of "Cruel Intentions".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcrules4191

    mcrules4191

    [11]Feb 22, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,681
    omaritoto wrote:
    mcrules4191 wrote:
    im not into the OC so this will be a new experience for me


    You're missing out on alot! After reading more about this show I think it's more like a TV series version of "Cruel Intentions".
    Thats that movie with Rheese Witherspoon. Never saw it and I never gave it thought to. Maybe I will its on ABC Family some times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yellowcrayon323

    yellowcrayon323

    [12]Apr 1, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,991
    Bleck! The OC is a poor excuse for a TV show. It's television at it's worst. They should bring back shows like Angel and Tru Calling - THAT was television.

    I don't think The Bedford Diaries can be viewed as the "new OC" because it has so much depth in it. It's not just some teen soap opera. It deals with things that are actually interesting and important. It goes beyond just 'who hooks up with who'. It has to do with feelings and politics and psychology. It's not The OC.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ilovemilo

    ilovemilo

    [13]May 1, 2006
    • member since: 02/03/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,975
    yellowcrayon323 wrote:
    Bleck! The OC is a poor excuse for a TV show. It's television at it's worst. They should bring back shows like Angel and Tru Calling - THAT was television.

    I don't think The Bedford Diaries can be viewed as the "new OC" because it has so much depth in it. It's not just some teen soap opera. It deals with things that are actually interesting and important. It goes beyond just 'who hooks up with who'. It has to do with feelings and politics and psychology. It's not The OC.


    I watch The O.C. on occasion, and I agree that it's pretty pitiful! The Bedford Diaries is not comparable whatsoever!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.