The Best Years Forums

TeenNick (ended 2009)

The-N Destroyed This

jkxbox360

[1]May 2, 2009
    • level: 15
    What is going on with the time changes? It has aired at 8 PM, 10 PM and 11 PM last night... wtf??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Penn11

[2]May 2, 2009
    • level: 5

yep, it pisses me off too. i'm convinced they intentionally try to sabotage every show except their beloved Degrassi. People on the east coast had to stay up till midnight to watch it last night and they didn't even show a promo for the next new episode. the n website doesn't even list a time anymore because they decide what time they are going to air it literally a day before. really good way to attract and retain an audience. it was off the air for nearly 2 full years with an occasional rerun every couple months at 2 in the freakin morning. Then they start showing promos only 4 weeks before the new season premiere. they could have reaired season 1 on friday nights to get people back into the show instead of 6 hours of What I Like About You and That 70's Show. They started showing promos for the stupid Degrassi "movie" at the same time in March saying it is coming soon but it ain't until August. So with Degrassi which has a new "season" every couple of months and is always on they show promos 5 months in advance to spread the word around. Then with The Best Years being off air for 2 years they do only 1 month of promos. It just flat out doesn't make any sense. Last night's episode "Destiny" was great. I loved it. Hands down best episode so far this season. Watch the episodes while you can people. By the end of this month when the season is over i guarantee you they will no longer show reruns at all. Look at South of Nowhere which ended in December. Have you seen them air a single rerun since then? nope. Just wait until August when they pull another Instant Star on us, except this time with Beyond the Break. They will air that for a month on weeknights and come September they will never show it again. To call the people that run this channel morons would be a major understatement.

sellie12

[3]May 5, 2009
    • level: 18
    Well, I have worse news. Go to the Info thread.

suchalady1

[4]May 13, 2009
    • level: 17

The-n Juggled the times due to Subject matter.

like the Pot cookies. That's why That episode aired late

sellie12

[5]May 13, 2009
    • level: 18
    suchalady1 wrote:

That's the most stupidest thing I have ever heard! Their slogan is "TV For Teens", for God's sake! It's not like they were making Crack-Cake or Cocaine-Lollipops!

sibowittz

[6]May 14, 2009
    • level: 17
    sellie12 wrote:
    suchalady1 wrote:

That's the most stupidest thing I have ever heard! Their slogan is "TV For Teens", for God's sake! It's not like they were making Crack-Cake or Cocaine-Lollipops!

The people who run the N are so stupid.