Christmas at the Clampetts.

tvking1

[1]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 42

This classic episode is available on the 3 DVD set The Christmas Collection, by St. Clair Vision. I tried to submit this info as a note to the episode's guide, but it was rejected by a moderator ("This information isn't important. Sorry." Hmmph! I bet fans of this show and this episode would disagree.). I've seen other such info as notes and have successfully submitted a few myself, but I guess some moderators are super picky about what gets posted. Oh well! At least more people will know about it in a forum post. I think it might be available on Amazon and maybe a few other online stores. I bought it at a store which is primarily a supermarket, but also sells electronics.

I noticed the theme music is different. It has that same Bluegrass sound, but the tune is different. Does anyone know anything about that?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheDiamondDog

[2]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 61
    As a matter of fact, the moderator is a fan of the show. In fact, she has been a fan of the show since childhood. And from experience with DVDs and other shows, I was told that it isn't important, so am acting on old experience.

tvking1

[3]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 42
    I take it the moderator and the editor are the same person. Sorry, I assumed it was an anonymous moderator; otherwise, I would have left my opinion of the decision out of the post, and would confine it to private venues. It wasn't my intention to expose anyone to public criticism just because I happen to disagree with a decision. You're entitled to your own judgment, whether I agree with it or not.

TheDiamondDog

[4]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 61

We'll we've all been through it. When something you think is important might not be. Oh, and since you described what the DVD is, I'll accept it if ya wanna resubmit. As I recall, the DVD sounded like one that only had to do w/ this show, not a compilation.

And the duties of the editor are to mod the subs. And a few other things.