Favorite Episode(s)?

TheDiamondDog

[1]May 4, 2006
    • level: 61
    I always loved "Giant Jack Rabbit."  There are so many great quotes in it.  And I love when the Clampetts go to Marineland the first time.  There are more great episodes too.  I like some of the later seasons.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crazyrhythm

[2]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 52
    I really liked the episodes where Jethro was a "double-naught" spy. I also enjoyed the eps featuring Sonny Drysdale.

matrix103

[3]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 14
    I love the beverly hillbilles I only have a few episodes but i'am looking foward to getting more episodes.

TheDiamondDog

[4]Oct 28, 2006
    I have some episodes on DVD.  I know season 1 is out.  I dunno about the others.  Luckily, I can record it when it airs in the morning.

Jim856796

[5]Jul 16, 2007
    My own favourites is when we saw Elly May in a silver bikini, "Comarron Drip". I remember seeing Elly May in a pink bikini, but I don't know where.

TheDiamondDog

[6]Jul 18, 2007

Jim856796 wrote:
    My own favourites is when we saw Elly May in a silver bikini, "Comarron Drip". I remember seeing Elly May in a pink bikini, but I don't know where.

She was in that bikini in the episode Jethro In The Reserve. It was on today.

Jim856796

[7]Aug 8, 2007
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Jim856796 wrote:

"Jethro in the Reserve" is one of my favourite episodes. Elly May is always the pretty one! I should start a thread about her.

tvking1

[8]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 42
    I didn't know that there would be a release of complete seasons. So far all I've seen are collections of episodes, usually included with episodes from another series, I think The Andy Griffith Show.

tvking1

[9]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 42
    How about the episodes with Sharon Tate, as a brunette (at least that's how she looked in B&W)? Few people know that this ill-fated actress was a semi-regular in the first few seasons, playing a recurring character, I think one of Mr. Drysdale's employees. It wasn't a big role, but it's interesting to see her in it.

TheDiamondDog

[10]Aug 27, 2007

tvking1 wrote:
    How about the episodes with Sharon Tate, as a brunette (at least that's how she looked in B&W)? Few people know that this ill-fated actress was a semi-regular in the first few seasons, playing a recurring character, I think one of Mr. Drysdale's employees. It wasn't a big role, but it's interesting to see her in it.

She was in quite a few, 1 or 2 color episodes. Yeah, she played Janet Trego, the most beautiful secretary at the bank.

Jim856796

[11]Feb 27, 2008
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Jim856796 wrote:

I saw Jethro in the Reserve and Elly's pink bikini may have looked like it exposed her navel a few times.

aesgaard41

[12]May 15, 2008
    • level: 34

If I picked a fave episode,it would be the haunted castle with the ghost, but I really have favorite moments like Jethro on that rocket, Granny throwing around the lady wrestler, the moments with Shorty in the mansion ("Dang gone you, Shad Heller, you had to be a blacksmith!"), Granny and General Grant, Jethro the "Double Naught Spy"...

Least fave, anything with Shifty John Schafer.....