The Beverly Hillbillies

The Mayor of Bug Tussle

Aired Unknown Jan 04, 1967 on CBS

• Fire Engine

I had always heard about our little fire engine that the Mayor of Bug Tussle uses as his official vehicle. I own it. It's in my garage. I just never had seen it in the show. I finally saw this episode and there was my little fire COOL ! My 1914 Model "T" is a television star !
  • The Beverly Hillbillies will always be one the very best comedies ever !!!! And the best single show ever was: The Mayor of Bug Tussle !!!! Mayor Amos Wentworth Hogg was the funniest character actor ever !!!!!! 10 ++++++

The Beverly Hillbillies will always be one the very best comedies ever !!!! And the best single show ever was: The Mayor of Bug Tussle !!!! So many scammers tried to scam the Clampetts but they were your typical types "boring" -- Whereas, Mayor Amos Wentworth Hogg was the funniest, freshest character actor ever !!!!!! 10 ++++++ In other words he was a totally awesome scammer !!!!!!!!! Every time I see Mayor Hogg I laugh more and more !!!!!! CBS spun off Pettycoat Jct. and Green Acres, well they should have spun off a show called "The {Crooked} Mayor of Bug Tussle" !!!!