A The Big Bang Theory Community
Thursday 8:00 PM on CBS

CBS is the latest network to unveil its fall premiere schedule, including dates for new series Kevin Can Wait, Pure Genius and more.

The Big Bang Theory will once again begin the season on Monday nights thanks to CBS's Thursday night football deal. That's good news for Kevin James' Kevin Can Wait, which premieres Monday, September 19 after Big Bang. Kevin will take over Monday nights at 8pm on October 24 when Big Bang moves back to its regularly scheduled Thursday evening slot to lead into Joel McHale's new comedy The Great Indoors.

NCIS fans eager to get their Michael Weatherly fix don't have long to wait. Weatherly's new series Bull premieres Tuesday, September 20 after the Season 14 premiere of NCIS. The evening will be capped off with NCIS: New Orleans at 10pm.

Check out the full CBS premiere schedule below.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18

8:30pm: Case Closed

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19

8pm: The Big Bang Theory

8:30pm: Kevin Can Wait (Series premiere)

9pm: Case Closed Pt. 2

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20

8pm: NCIS

9pm: Bull (Series premiere)

10pm: NCIS: New Orleans

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21

8pm: Survivor

9:30pm: Big Brother (finale)

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23

8pm: MacGyver (Series premiere)

9pm: Hawaii Five-0

10pm: Blue Bloods

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24

10pm: 48 Hours

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25

7:30pm: 60 Minutes

8:30pm: Case Closed Pt. 3

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28

9pm: Criminal Minds

10pm: Code Black

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2

8pm: NCIS: Los Angeles

9pm: Madam Secretary

10pm: Elementary

MONDAY, OCTOBER 3

9pm: Scorpion

MONDAY, OCTOBER 10

9pm: 2 Broke Girls

MONDAY, OCTOBER 17

9:30pm: The Odd Couple

MONDAY, OCTOBER 24

8pm: Kevin Can Wait (New time period)

8:30pm: Man with a Plan (Series premiere)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27

8pm: The Big Bang Theory (Regular time period)

8:30pm: The Great Indoors (Series premiere)

9pm: Mom

9:30pm: Life in Pieces 

10pm: Pure Genius (Series premiere)

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/19/2017

Season 10 : Episode 13

21 Comments
Comments (23)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'll be watching Big Bang, Elementary, and Survivor, as usual. None of the new stuff looks interesting. One could hope MacGyver doesn't screw up.
Flag
while i will watch the ncis's, mostly out of habit, Big Bang and Criminal Minds but the only thing on CBS that is a not miss for me is Elementary.
Flag
Well so far from the CBS side of things I have the following to look forward to.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20
8pm: NCIS
10pm: NCIS: New Orleans

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
8pm: MacGyver (This will be more of a hit or miss for me)
9pm: Hawaii Five-0
10pm: Blue Bloods

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2
8pm: NCIS: Los Angeles

MONDAY, OCTOBER 3
9pm: Scorpion

As for "Bull" not even given it a try.

Flag
What is Case Closed? I haven't heard anything about that. And the show guide is empty.
Flag
With CBS, I'm now down to 1 show. Great job, programming executives at major networks.
Flag
You're better than me, i have none.
Flag
Nice! That's me and NBC at this point.
Flag
We are on the ground floor of the slide of this site into mediocrity.Let the CBS whoring begin.The decline is evident in the recent stories section where there are five stories about 5 awful network shows.
Flag
Didn't see Amazing Race on there.....what's up with that? Has McGuyver taken over their time slot?
Flag
Hey TV.com that link to Bull goes to a show that ended in 2000. Little late to the game maybe!? ;)
Flag
Not only that, but the new Bull series is a lot different from the other one.

http://tvline.com/2016/03/16/michael-weatherly-dr-phil-bull-cbs-drama-series-pilot-cast/

Oh, TV.com, what has happened to you?
Flag
Thanks for the link! Doesn't sound that interesting to me but I'll check it out bc of Weatherly :)
Flag
Looking forward to Bull, excited to see Michael Weatherly in a new role
Flag
They're really going with the McGyver thing?
Flag
They are, and get this, after the pilot, they're REBOOTING THE SHOW! The first regular episode is the one directed by producer James Wan instead of the pilot, so they're changing plot elements to have baby MacGyver lead a team, firing all the cast except the titular actor and George Eads. They're rebooting their reboot before it even airs.
Flag
Now there's a positive indicator!
Flag
The Great Indoors way too cool
Flag
MacGyver (Series re-premiere.)
Flag
MacGyver needs to be on the hour before the nighttime football game. Anything else is uncivilized. ;-)

Just saw Paxton this weekend at a con. Hoping his TV show (Training Day) does well this midseason.
Flag
Looking forward to checking out BULL and MACGYVER, & welcoming back many CBS shows: NCIS LA, ELEMENTARY, ODD COUPLE, SCORPION, NCIS, NCIS N.O., SURVIVOR, CRIMINAL MINDS, HAWAII FIVE-O, & BLUE BLOODS.
Flag
He will always be Tony DInozzo or is it Dinardo :)
Flag
Follow this Show
Members