A The Big Bang Theory Community
Thursday 8:00 PM on CBS (Returning September 21, 2015)
Discussion
Jun 26, 2015
The Big Bang Shipper Theory II (POLL)
About a year ago I posed a question, the community spoke and Leonard & Penny were chosen The Big Bang Theory OTP.

This year the future looks gloomy for a particular couple that did not top them back then, so I decided to make a poll as to whether or not they'd get back together.
poll

Discussion
May 01, 2015
Vote For The Ultimate The Big Bang Theory MOM! (POLL)
In this corner, acomplished career-driven firmly committed to the reward-system Beverly Hofstadter (Leonard's mom). On the other, nurturing christian, set to prove her son is not insane - she had him tested - Mary Cooper (Sheldon's mom). Vote for the ultimate The Big Bang Theory mom!

poll

staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: The Big Bang Theory

Join in on the The Big Bang Theory general show discussion.

Discussion
Mar 20, 2015
Can someone explain this BBT joke to me?
In season 5 episode 22 (The Stag Convergence), they make the following joke...
"Bernadette: Howard already took care of it. Plus, he set up our beautiful wedding website with cute little facts about our family histories. Do you know, for a while in Poland, my family and his family were neighbors.
Penny: Oh, that’s cool.
Amy: No, it’s not. I’ll explain it to you later."
It's my understanding that this joke is implying that Howard's family and Bernadette's family were neighbors during the Holocaust. I know during that time many of the Polish would offer up information to the Nazis, ratting out their Jewish neighbors. Is Amy merely implying that Bernadette's family could have been one of those families? OR is the joke implying that she knows for sure? My friend and I had a serious argument over this. I thought maybe Amy ...Read more
staff
staff
staff
staff
Discussion
May 09, 2014
The Big Bang Shipper Theory (POLL)
I don't care what Will Wheaton says, in every show we've all had that one couple, the one true pairing, the ship we will go down with and Leonard & Penny are mine. Since I'm not the only viewer of this show, and this is most certainly not the only couple on it either, I thought it was time to take a little poll. Vote for as many as you like for as many times you want to, but there can only be one winner: lets find out which is The Big Bang Theory's OTP!

poll

staff
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 24 Season 8
The Commitment Determination
Aired
Episode 23 Season 8
The Maternal Combustion
Aired
Episode 22 Season 8
The Graduation Transmission
Aired
Episode 21 Season 8
The Communication Deterioration
Aired
Episode 20 Season 8
The Fortification Implementation
Aired
Leonard Hofstadter
Sheldon Cooper
Howard Wolowitz
Rajesh Koothrappali

Created by writer/producers Chuck Lorre (of Two and a Half Men) and Bill Prady (of Gilmore Girls) comes The Big Bang Theory, a sitcom that shows what happens when hyperintelligent roommates/physicists Sheldon and Leonard meet Penny, a beautiful woman moving in next door--and realize they know next to nothing about life outside of the lab. Rounding out the crew are the smarmy Wolowitz, who thinks he's as sexy as he is brainy, and Koothrappali, who suffers from an inability to speak in the presence of a woman. The show distinguishes itself by being unafraid to toss scientific references and technobabble into an otherwise standard sitcom, even employing a physicist to keep things accurate. In doing so, it allows Sheldon and Leonard to do for science what Frasier's Crane brothers did for fine dining, art, and opera. Theme Song: "The History of Everything" by Barenaked Ladies

moreless